TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Beverly returns to Epcot!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was at Las Vegas over the summer and it was definatly there.

I know that the coke bottle facade next to the MGM Grand is still there, and there may be a small Coke store still, but the "World Of Coke" tour with the Beverly has been gone since 2000 or 2001.

--Robb

The World of Coke turn is gone I was Las Vegas this past November and did not see it. Also I read that you can bottle your own Beverly to take home for your friends. That or I can goto Jungle Jims and get some.

I miss the snow theme, but this is nice. Ahh, the Beverly. The only soda I know that pulls off a cough medicine after taste! :shock: I wonder why this is Italy's number 1 soda. At least I'll be able to have Mezzo Mix and Smart Watermelon again! (My two favorite sodas!)

^ I read the WDWMagic comments and I think they're WAAAAY off. Of course this is the same site that charges for viewing fullsize photos,as well as ride videos unlike our friends here at TPR, where you know the admins,dont get ripped for giving your 2 cents and best of all, its FREE!!

...also, im all for getting rid of Beverly and putting in Georga canned coffee