TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New board ads?

Hey, Robb. I didn’t see this addressed anywhere else, but I can’t be the only one put off by the recent addition of excessive pop-up ads. I totally get that the website depends on some ad revenue to function, but ads went from barely noticeable to super intrusive overnight about a week ago. The one down at the bottom pops right back up when going from page to page, and there are ads in-between every two posts while scrolling through topics. Just wondering about the sudden change is all - I’ll gladly be the whipping boy if this offends in any way!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can’t be the only one put off by the recent addition of excessive pop-up ads.

No one is forcing you to read our website. If you don't like them, visit a different website.

TBH, it is EXACTLY posts like yours that made me go "Huh.... should I have ads so we can pay for the site... or just close down the forum?"

So maybe I'll just close down the forum if people don't want to put up with the ads because I most certainly don't want to put up with people like you.

Edited by robbalvey