TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Walt-Disney World Theme Parks and Water Parks closed today !

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^Why not!?

I heard from two of our friends that are there right now (and were in our group a bit this weekend) and they said it's not bad at all. Storms during the night, but nothing Orlando hasn't seen this summer already.

Probably just a precaution on Disney and Universals part to close down for the day.

The weather here in central florida is not bad. It rained bad throughout the night, but so far today its been no worse than your average FL rainstorm. Ive ridden Dueling Dragons in worse weather!

As Elissa said, its closed due to precautionary measures. The hurricane is already pretty much done with FL, so the park will definately be open tomorrow, if not later on today.

yeah actually they did reopen the park today, suprised me a bunch. I am in college in melbourne florida which is about an hour from the park, and it was crappy all day. It just stopped raining about an hour ago, and the wind was about 70 miles per hour. I was really surprised how different the conditions were off the coast

I was at WDW for the meet (well just a bit of it) this weekend and stayed at the Grand Floridian and when I got back to the room, we had a paper under our door and it stated that all the parks will be closed untill the storm passes, which actuially was not bad at all. We got some wind and rain but besides that it was fine!

Colin C

149443311_GrabbedFrame40.JPG.612dd77d9a9e7ff1164782b16761f917.JPG

under our door...

Upon further review with the fiancée, our Florida trip is still on for Nov. 7-14. In fact, I just bought our Cirque Du Soleil tickets a few minutes ago.

James "Maybe the prices of things will go down now that the tourists are scared away" Umbach

12 Days to the Wedding . . . 14 Days to Orlando!