TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

rerides

Check out my ride count sheet from PKI this October 16th...

Vortex

Racer

recaR

recaR

recaR

Adventure Express

Flight of Fear

Flight of Fear

Racer

Racer

Racer

Racer

Racer

Racer

Racer

Racer

Racer

Racer

Racer

Racer

Racer

Racer

Racer

Racer

Racer

Racer

Racer

Racer

Racer

Racer

Racer

Racer

Racer

Racer

Total: 27 Racer for the day. 30 counting backwards. 26 during the marathon, 21 without leaving the Red train except for changing rows.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's happened to me at Canada's Wonderland numerous times. Switch seats, stay in the same seat, whatever. At one point we rode Minebuster I think 22 times in a row, in various seats. Another time we went on Ghoster Coaster 26+ times in a row. Dragon Fire 15 times in a row, as well.

Glad to see others have found some reride friendly parks as well. It used to be that you rode as long as you had tickets in your pocket. I had thought the days of rerides left us with the advent of the one-price park. That was until Holiday World...

On my travels I have come accross quie a few parks where they will allow rerides. When it is quiet Oakwood will let you reride Megafobia (all day if you want) and Walibi World will let you reride Goliath. SFMM allowed me to reride a number of their coasters when it was quiet. Cosmos World also allowed rerides although somtimes it would be 15 mins or so between dispatch of the train.

Back in 2000, when Kraken was first built, I got several re-rides during the passholder preview day. Unlike the Gwazi passholder day, the queue was empty (with only a line for the front seat). We could choose to switch seats or stay in the same seat. The rest of the park, however, was crowded, and Atlantis had its regular huge lines.

4 Consecutive rides in the back row on Storm Runner. Derek and I had a blast since we were the only ones in the group to get four rides. But on the last ride, we got everyone else back on for the final ride of the night.

Two consecutive rides on Wildcat at Lake Compounce. There was no one waiting in the station, so they let us go again.

Two consecutive rides on Thunderbolt at SFNE mid-day...without getting out of the train and with people waiting in line. :shock:.

What actually happend is that the train overshot the red line at the end of the station a bit, so they had to re-dispatch us since they aren't allowed to unload/load the train if it's past the red line.

I remember a time when Tobs (inferno insane),mary (another coaster friend) and i all reached and went over the 100 rides for one day. This was on Nemesis Inferno at Thorpe Park we spent the whole day virtually in the single rider queue. I reached a total of 103 rides that day and everytime i go Thorpe Park i spend most of my time just reriding Nemesis Inferno. We also did a big reride at Toverland on the Booster Bike, this time i managed 77rides in one day.