TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Thrill Mountain Amusement Park (RCT3)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

August

I've got a little update for you guys, and since you seem to love me (or is it just the park, I don't know.), It's a big one! I've also got a BIG announcement! I'd like to invite you all to join me on August 21 to top off our newest attraction, and to unveil all of our plans for next year!

So close!!! You can do it..!

Now I'm confused, is that a ride, or a building?!

Unfortunetly, Demon's Inferno wasn't open today!

Woo! Let's get crazy on Typhoon!!!

Get ready to............SPLASH!

We've recently opened this small bistro. Dean's Cafe is open to all guests today!

Here's an overview of Typhoon, because you all love it so much!

I'll see you all on August 21!

^Except that it actually IS a TTD clone!

---

August

As the summer season comes to a close, one of our newest attractions is coming to a close! At 3:12PM today, we topped off and named our newest coaster!

Logo for the tallest, and fastest coaster in the world, TOP SPEED!

Officially topped off!!! (Now to that pesky launch system...)

At night, a beautiful fireworks show behind the giant tower took place!

yet another night shot of the breathtaking tower!

Speaking of towers...

More soon!!!

I really like this park and I don't know if I'm being overly picky but I don't feel like a park this new and relatively small would ever be able to afford to build the tallest and fastest coaster in the world. But don't get me wrong it looks great and the supports on it are phenomenal.

VERY amazing night/regular shots!!! I love the new logo and additions to the park... but I have a question: Where do you download the custom supports?!? I would like to use them on my coasters in my park as well, if you don't mind..

Chris, you can try searching Pumper Steelworx on Google and get the Strata supports and the Catwalks and a little more, like Schwarzkopf loop supports.

Btw, The Intamin is looking really nice. At nighttime, that thing is one heck of a ride. I cannot wait to see this park progress and peep up with that Intamin Strata there. Keep up the Good Work!

Announcement

GLADOS HEIGHTS - Local amusement park, Thrill Mountain, today announces their plans for next season. Park President Jason Thompson spoke to us earlier today about how the park plans to move forward, "We have an outstanding park, and a very profitable park at that. While we are able to get locals into the park, it is proving to be very difficult to attract attention from beyond a 100-mile radius." He continues to speak about how they plan to expand the park, "We need to live up to the words in our name, we are a 'THRILL' park. That's why we are making huge investments for next season, including the tallest and fastest coaster in the world."

"At 460ft tall, Top Speed is the world's tallest coaster. Riders will accelerate through a launch tunnel with distortion arches at over 127mph." Details are just that, but when one takes a look at the coaster, it is a monstrosity. The park will not only be adding a huge thrill coaster, but will also add a new themed area, as a part of a government grant to improve tourism. The area will include three flat rides, a drop tower and a Wild Mouse roller coaster.

Chubasco is a classic 'tea-cups' ride.

Southern Flyer seats riders in plane shaped carriages.

The Raging Plague will take riders through many hair-pin turns.

Mine Drop simulates the long and strenuous mine descent.

The park will not only be making these large additions, but Jason continues to say, "We came into a park that had sat dormant for nearly 9 years, lots of improvements had to be made, and are still being done until today. One major improvement that we're planning is a completely new entrance, as today's entrance is lackluster at best."

The current turnstyle building.

Thrill Mountain Amusement Park will reopen on April 7 with new pricing. One-Day admission is now $34.99 and a Season Pass is $97.99.

See you in April!

VERY amazing night/regular shots!!! I love the new logo and additions to the park... but I have a question: Where do you download the custom supports?!? I would like to use them on my coasters in my park as well, if you don't mind..

Chris, you can try searching Pumper Steelworx on Google and get the Strata supports and the Catwalks and a little more, like Schwarzkopf loop supports.

Btw, The Intamin is looking really nice. At nighttime, that thing is one heck of a ride. I cannot wait to see this park progress and peep up with that Intamin Strata there. Keep up the Good Work!

Okay Thank you!!!

February

We're so close to the start of our second season! Lots of construction has happened this winter, and we're very excited with the future of the park!

The new main entrance is completed, and will be able to handle 75% more guests in the coming seasons!

It's really interesting to see Vortex with no water!

To provide a safer place for guests to keep their belongings, we've installed lockers near the main entrance!

Raging Plague is near completion, shouldn't be long now!

Chubasco got some new signage!

Confederate Corner is a beautiful river-front view over the vastly open area the park sits on.

What a different view of Demon's Inferno!

See you on April 7th! (Remember to buy your season pass at your local Kroger or Dairy Queen!)

Thanks for all the support guys! I'm sure many of you will love what's going to happen now through the next few seasons of this park!

---

June

The spring months have flown by, and it's already summer!

A surprise addition this season! For all of our younger guests, aspiring to ride Southern Drop!

Twister has been removed for this season. Will it be back?!

Guests LOVE Vortex! I hope we never lose this amazing log flume!

The distortion tunnel on Top Speed will make your head spin!

That's pretty high, you know, it's only the tallest and fastest coaster ON THE PLANET!

New and Old... I'll take both!

• 2 weeks later...

TWO SEASON TIME LAPSE

I cannot believe how fast the park has progressed! This is all thanks to the yearly grants given to the park by the local government of Glados Heights. This new season marks the first year without government funding, and it may just be a quiet year with additions. We'll just have to see!

Poseidon dominates the skyline, along with TOP SPEED! The all new Ancient Greece section will open in just a few more weeks!

The Gun Stringer is the park's first collaborative themed coaster!

Poseidon dominates the midway!

Typhoon will need some paint soon, but is just as fun as ever!

Such grace and beauty!

Of course Top Speed will never be TOPped! (that's punny!)

What a coaster!

Such innovation can be found at this park. I wonder what the future may hold!

More soon!

Sorry for the poor quality, I am an off-season engineer at the park and was quickly able to catch this photo on my phone. Pictured is Chubasco in flames. The local police department is investigating what went wrong, but the park will be removing Chubasco regardless of cause.

I'm sorry I don't have any more details, I hope more can be released soon, to assure the safety of our guests.

June

Through we've had an unexpectedly long off-season, we're officially open, with a lot of news!

Demon's Inferno will be leaving Thrill Mountain after June 30! Get your last rides before it's all over! I wonder what will be happening over here?

This family attraction has proved to be very successful, maybe we'll see more family attractions soon?

I've received confirmation to the rumors: Typhoon WILL be receiving a new paint job soon! I wonder what colors will grace a park favorite?

Meanwhile, guests in Ancient Greece are enjoying Poseidon!

Don't pinch your self, it's real!

Chubasco has been removed for future expansion! We're very excited!

The Raging Plague is always a fun coaster!

Whatever colors Typhoon gets, I hope their just as popping as the bright blue was!

GunStringer will be all alone on this side once Demon's Inferno is gone!