TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

From Sandusky, With Love

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved your photo trip concerning Sandusky and Cedar Point. I only went once to Cedar Point during their Halloweekend and that place was so crowded they had a line for everything, if you wanted to take a deep breath you had to stand in line. Let me tell you - it was CROWD-ED.

As I'm looking through your photos and reading your report, I don't see nor read any mentions about how crowded the park was that day. Was it really crowded on that day you visited, or was I just unlucky to visit Cedar Point on that day?

One last thing: kittens farting rainbows? I have no comment on that statement nor can I give out a snappy reply.

"I wouldn't talk if I would you. I wish you would fart rainbows, but you fart thunderstorms. I'm just so glad I cannot smell."

I'm sorry, but it's me again. About your comment concerning the Millennium Force as "the best roller coaster that will ever exist. A ride so good that it makes people fall in love, heals minor injuries, and makes kittens fart rainbows", I'll just have to say this -

I think that was just as funny as my old late grandmother who got so excited on her birthday she begin to cry out, "Happy Birthday, Happy Easter, Happy wheelchair, Happy pumpkin, and Happy Pickles!"

Makes kittens fart rainbows? I wonder why I can't get any roller coaster at KINGS DOMINION to do that?

"I could fart rainbows too, if pillows could fart."

As I'm looking through your photos and reading your report, I don't see nor read any mentions about how crowded the park was that day. Was it really crowded on that day you visited, or was I just unlucky to visit Cedar Point on that day?

It was not crowded at all. At one point, Maverick had a 45 minute wait, but other than that, no ride had more than a 15 minute wait all day. And the houses basically had no lines at all.

This was on Sunday, September 25th. I'm told that the park was much busier the day before, and I would suspect that things probably heat up as Halloween approaches.