Kentucky Cove [RCT2]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GRAND OPENING !!!

SCR97.bmp

SCR101.bmp

Clearing of land began but people in the park are saying that there putting in an train.

SCR103.bmp

The rumors were true and while they were building the train they build another ride.

SCR109.bmp

The ride called The Vomentor.

SCR111.bmp

They had to take the Phantom Cafe out but they made another cafe called Voment Cafe which by the way is the second best cafe in the whole entire park.

SCR106.bmp

We had to change the car on Scream Fall because the capacity was slow so we replace with an gyro car.

SCR118.bmp

Land is starting to clear and people being saying that an new B&M was going here.

SCR134.bmp

Well again the rumors were right and the new coaster is called Toxic Heat and it is an foorless B&M but the brake run over there dosent have an catwalk becuase some pieces where missing and the park couldnt wait another month for a shipment so they open the coaster without an brake run catwalk but the catwalks should be here soon.

SCR139.bmp

SCR136.bmp

SCR141.bmp

Popeys is the number place to eat in the park.

Edited by Arrow Fan 13

UPDATE!!!!!

SCR137.bmp

Some more pictures of Toxic Heat.

SCR165.bmp

SCR177.bmp

SCR178.bmp

SCR169.bmp

SCR14344.bmp

The splash zone on Blue Diamond Splash Down was closed because people kept throwing things at the people on the boat and in the water.

SCR144.bmp

This is an sad picture because this was the most popular ride in the park when the park open but after Toxic Heat open people forgets this coaster and this area of the park.

SCR145.bmp

Even Congo Rapids has an short line but still an sad picture because this queue was full when the park open.

SCR176.bmp

Although the new walkway does make people find an shorter way to Toxic Heat.

SCR159.bmp

An new overview of the park.

Update!!!!!!!!

SCR180.bmp

There is finally an kiddie land

SCR185.bmp

The coaster was made by Morgan Manufacture built a junior coaster for us an guest look it.

SCR182.bmp

SCR193.bmp

SCR203.bmp

SCR202.bmp

SCR197.bmp

But the owners of the park mostly forgot about the water park and kept it shut down until further notice.

SCR198.bmp

SCR199.bmp

SCR200.bmp

UPDATE!!!!

SCR221.bmp

The park finally started to do stuff with the water park and they took out the two kiddie slides and put in an wave pool called Pirate Bay Wave Pool.

SCR233.bmp

SCR225.bmp

Also the park repainted Turbo H2O and made the three canobies on but there still alot of work to do.

SCR231.bmp

SCR232.bmp

Also there is an ride to swim in the wave pool.

SCR228.bmp

The park also repainted Python Falls and Big Drop.

SCR229.bmp

SCR230.bmp

SCR218.bmp

The park repainted Kentucky Cove Wonder Tower.

Here's what I don't get. You made the wavepool, right? Why not get rid of all the entrance huts to the waterslides using the FF method that I provided in my tutorial?

I mean, if you want them still there, there's no problem with that, but what I am saying is if you're trying to make everything presentable, Removing the entrance huts will greatly improve your park building skills as a whole.

Other than that, I have nothing to say.

I some got bad news well I tired to delete the wave pool and the computer lock up and I had to shut down the computer but when I tired to get back on the saved filed it said invalided file so i guess this is the end for Kentucky Cove unless I want just take down the water and build an coaster or something because an saved file of Kentucky Cove when I put up the abandoned water park pictures but I'm may just move on and build something better than this park, but i will tired to put an link to download the park.

well I tired to delete the wave pool and. . .

Wow, I forgot to add the most important no no rule then. You can't delete am invisible ride. you must make it undo the crooked house track to be able to delete it.

Sorry to hear, though, because I know how much that stinks..