TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official "VirtuTPR" Thread

Welcome to the VirtuTPR Parks Index

In RCT II, Details are important. Here, they're everything.

VirtuTPR is like Theme Park Review but in the virtual world of RCT2. This first post will hold our own park index of YOUR parks; YOUR coasters. The aim of this index is to have a realism based section where a park could, if built, exist. In order to enter the list, send me your submission HERE! Your park must have the following details to be included into the VirtuTPR Index, including location where it would be built: I.E. City and State (USA) or City and Country (Worldwide).

THE NAME OF THE GAME HERE IS REALISM!

The VirtuTPR index is designed to be the place where we make an imperfect world perfect- to our standards, to our level of completion. Park Managers in this index have worked to make their entries into the VirtuTPR index as complete as possible- every detail is covered. As time progresses, parks will evolve, change and grow- and like the real world, awards and records are there to be gained- and set.

VirtuTPR Code of Conduct for Park Managers:

1. All Park Managers will treat all other parks with respect.

2. All Park Managers will try their best to read and review other parks in the VirtuTPR index.

3. Realism is the goal of all Park Managers

4. All Park Managers understand that if their park is too out of hand (Unrealistic, a 28 loop coaster, etc.) it will not be accepted.

5. All Park Managers understand that any criticism they receive and give is constructive, fair, and polite. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL LEAD TO REMOVAL FROM THE VirtuTPR Index- and being banned from it PERMANENTLY.

6. All Park Managers will check back on this thread for important updates, changes and new parks.

7. Most importantly, have fun!

RULES OF SUBMISSION:

1. Park Managers will create a name that no other user in the VirtuTPR Index has used before.

2. Park Managers will include the city, state, and country of which my park is located. (If not located in the US, city and country).

3. Park Managers will link other users to my park's thread.

4. All Parks submitted must include THREE photos- an overview of the property, and two key attraction close-ups.

5. All Parks must be submitted to the TPR Games Exchange or have a thread linked to the VirtuTPR thread. Any parks submitted outside of TPR will NOT be accepted for any reason.

6. All parks submitted must be described as "Functioning (Peepable)" or "Static (Non-Peepable)" If hacks, trainers or other utlities were used, they must be stated in the submission to the thread itself.

VIRTUTPR PARK INDEX

A:

Adventure Beach, Pompano Beach, Florida, USA

Adventure Springs Mount Vernon, Fort Belvoir, Virginia, USA

B:

C:

Commerson's Island, San Francisco, California, USA

Corkscrew Adventures, Greenup, Kentucky, USA

D:

E:

Echenima Park, Esparto, California, USA

F:

G:

H:

Hillsburg Park, Bellingham, Washington, USA

I:

J:

K:

K9-Falliday Studios, Esparto, California, USA

L:

Liverpool Echenima Park, Childer Thornton, UK

M:

N:

O:

P:

Q:

R:

Rockin' America, Buffalo, New York, USA

S:

Six Flags Ontario, Belleville, Ontario, Canada

T:

U:

V:

Veja Mundo, Orlando, Florida, USA

W:

X:

Y:

Z:

----

VIRTUTPR REFERENCE MAP:

virtutpr_1_.bmp

(Map courtesy of MeMeMe)

RECORDS:

Coming up soon, we'll have a listing of records that our Park Managers have qualified for. These will include (For both Wood and Steel):

1.) Tallest

2.) Fastest

3.) Longest

4.) Most Inversions (Steel ONLY!)

5.) Most airtime

6.) Highest thrill rating

Other records will be added in the future.

The Golden PEEP awards!

As there are a large number of Park Managers here, it will be decided in the future the nominees and winners of the Golden Peep Awards. Some of these awards eminate from RCT II, some are from VirtuTPR.

Park Managers will be awarded Golden Peeps in the categories of:

1.) Cleanest Design

2.) Best Non-hacked/Non C.S. Park

3.) Best Hacked/C.S. Park

4.) Best Restrooms (The Golden Toilet Award)

5.) Best Food (The golden Burger Award)

6.) Best Scenery

7.) Best overall design

More details will be released in the future on the Golden Peep awards.

Remember to submit your parks and keep giving us updates on your work. We will treat VirtuTPR like a family; no user gets left behind. See someone who's joined VirtuTPR and has a new update with their park, why not give them a heads up on how they're doing?

And NEVER forget the #1 rule; HAVE FUN!

Park Manager Braztaz (The 'official' VirtuTPR Index administrator)

Park Manager QueerRudie (The 'unofficial' administrator's assistant)

Edited by QueerRudie

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arcadia - Palm Bay, Florida

Adventure Shores - Palm Bay, Florida

Baylands Park (NOT POSTED YET) - Fremont, California

All of these parks are in the same thread under the Creative Designs Inc. company name. If I need to post them in different threads, let me know. Basically the same as Folf's question.

Another thing, should "Tallest *insert type* Coaster" be judged by the tallest drop height or what?

(All records will soon belong to me! )

^You don't NEED to post them in different threads, but that is generally how it is done here. A separate thread for each park so you don't have to search through a super mega thread to find something.

It's just that me, folf and braztaz are all doing that. Hopefully he (braz) can clear it up, as he made the idea.

My suggestion would to just label the properties that these 'companies' own, since most save the time and do updates on all the parks. Indexing them would start when the park is first annouced, much like Braztaz did with his links.

That's my thought.

If that's the case, then....

Echenima Park, Esparto, California

K9-Falliday Studios, Esparto, California

Hey guys, I'm at the beach on my phone so I can't update the thread, but to the question that was asked:

Just link it to the indivudual post of the first time you mentioned the park in the "umbrella thread". Take my parks for example, click on them and it will take you to the individual post.

Find the post you want to link to and click the topic title on that individual post, then copy and paste the link. Get it?