TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official "VirtuTPR" Thread

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, here's the world's first launched vertical drop coaster. You can see it here (comments welcome):

http://themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=55914&start=130#p930850

This could be the first ever VirtuTPR-only coaster. I give everyone who has joined VirtuTPR permission to make their own launched Vertical Drop Coaster; it's like how in the real world, Top Thrill was built then Kingda Ka...or how any new prototype is built, and then it grows to other parks around the world.

I will update the first post with new parks momentarily.

SCR43.BMP

The "ride per park" etc, depends on the number of coasters in one park though, not the entire company.

I was about to tell you the same thing...

Hah, just messing. But I guess we should start submitting parks and rides. The following records will have a Top 5:

Tallest Coaster

Longest Coaster

Most Roller Coasters in One Park

Most Roller Coasters Over 200ft In One Park

Most Inversions

Yay, a perfect excuse for me to dig up one of my old parks again! Psst, hey guys, I think I have the record for most coasters in one park(18). Also I think I may up there in the challenge for most inversions on one coaster(9).

I present, still one of my best parks, Golden River Amusement Park , in Clover, SC.

*As a note, I just decided on this location for the purpose of this thread. This thread is really cool and I am more than happy to start adding in my work.

Stats for the signature ride. Yes my friends, that is a 10.