• DBru

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^

I am not debating on whether or not I should find loopholes, or just fricken build..
Screw it, I'm finding loopholes

If you plan on posting anymore of these kind of comments, please drop out of the contest. If you ever hold a contest, I am not going to come and post this kind of stuff about it. It's really immature in my mind...

^
I am not debating on whether or not I should find loopholes, or just fricken build..
Screw it, I'm finding loopholes

If you plan on posting anymore of these kind of comments, please drop out of the contest. If you ever hold a contest, I am not going to come and post this kind of stuff about it. It's really immature in my mind...

Immature? You want to see immature, because I WILL show you if you think that is immature.. And I'm not dropping out. I have a completed layout.

Newton is a program which was created to make track building easier. Of course, this allows noobs to create smoother tracks, of which are unrealistic most of the time. It's an "Easy FVD's" program in basicality. You can get it from CoasterCrazy, or CoasterSims.

What, would you prefer "Forget it, I'm finding loopholes."? That doesn't put as much enphasis on the statement as the word "Screw" does. You see what I'm getting at?

And I've been in many competitions, so I know how they're ran. I can help you out with the next competition to eliminate loopholes in the rules, if you want

No, only small ones. Just drop it now, as my track is done and I really don't want to spend ANOTHER hour in Newton...

Oh, and can you push the negative verticals to -1.2, as that would be a more realistic force, and in %50 and below my coaster hits -1.2 on this one hill, but looks -1.1 normally.

Edit: NOO. My entry is a corrupted file Luckily, all of my elements are saved into my elements older

^Tisk tisk. Using colors is misleading. In some countries, the maximum vertical forces are legal up to +7 to -3g. In NL, those forces would be colored red.

You should only use numbers to tell the force. Verticals often get above 4.6g on coasters like Vekoma/Arrows, some B&M's, a lot of Intamins, Giovanolas, and even Maurer. I use these values:

+5.5/-2.0 verts

+/- 2.0 lats

+/- 2 accel

Now provided the forces in the extreme range would be more painful then enjoyable, but that's a good way to measure forces.

Xpress:

I'd keep the forces lower if i were you...

+4.5 vertical; + 3.5 for wood

-1.4 negative; -1 for wood

+/- 1.2 or 1.3 (for steel), but only spikes. Those B&M inverts probably go this high in instances... But most of the times I'd keep them under 0.5...

For wood, I'd go up to +/- 1.6

+2, -1.5 acc; (-1 for wood)

Also, I don't think B&M hypers ever pull -1G, or even close for that matter.

I think they're trying to keep the Gs over the hills at 0G, but becouse of the lenghth of the train they vary a bit. So, about -0.2 to -0.4 for me...