TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Winter Fest at PKI and PC

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like to me, and this is my theory, that the event was planned for carowinds initially and pki join in the last minute because the virtual tour and everything else seems to focus on carowinds rather than attractions at pki, but then again it could just be my meds talking right now...

I doubt that many rides will be running because I think the park is trying to take you out of the "theme park" experience and make it a totally different experience. Now there will be some rides running but what they are right now, who knows!

Back when they used to have Winterfest, PKI would have the carousel, a few rides in HB (like the old Smurf ride, remember that?) and the train open, and the rest of the event were things like carriage rides, ice skating on the fountain, crafts, shows and FOOD!! However, at least one year, the weather warmed up to where they opened The Beast and a couple of other rides as the ice rink melted.

It will be interesting to know more details.....

Shari "I hope it will be as good as the old days...but, I doubt it" Shoufler

Dude, Jarmor! You're signature GIF absolutely kills me. I can't stop watching it!

I know isnt it!! I saw it online the other day. Im always surfing the net looking for things like that!