TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^Man, that one would be hard to resist! Maybe you could combine both of our ideas. You could make 3 sides of the building closed, and one side opened, and you could raise the land at the same time! Imo that would combine everything and create a unique experience never before experienced on a flying ride! But that is my 2nd idea.

^^&^^^ It's just a slow turning flat ride. You can find them at a lot of fairs in the US. It doesn't go fast enough to make that really cool. Good idea, but it doesn't really work for this ride.

I'm actually going to change the challenge. Pick any ride in the park, other than a coaster, and give me an idea of how it would look better. If I use your idea, you will get a really nice prize. Prizes will be awarded on Halloween.

UPDATE!

This update is just further expansion of the new themed area named the woods. This is turning out to be my favorite section of the park. There is only 1 new ride this update and that is a new GCI woodie. Onto the pics!

SCR31.BMP

Overview, it's getting closer now.

SCR30.BMP

A better look at the layout. The park would also like to announce that as soon as the Amphitheater is built, ACDC will be the first to preform as part of their 2008 tour.

SCR29.BMP

The first half is very twisted.

SCR28.BMP

This is the sister coaster to Thunder Struck at Golden River. It's another GCI named after a song by ACDC. Back in Black!

SCR27.BMP

New restroom facility.

SCR26.BMP

The first arcade in the park.

SCR25.BMP

Best food in the park! Big Mack's BBQ.

SCR32.BMP

Welcome to The Woods!

^ what do you mean by pizazz? Like ultra bright colors or abstract walls? If that's what you're looking for, it's coming in the last two themed zones. If that's not what you mean, I'm open to any ideas. Don't forget, I'm still doing my competition where if I use your ideas on any of the rides, you get a prize.

Well, just a very small update, and also we announce our first winner! DBru, you will be pmed about the award later. Don't let this win discourage you though. I will allow for up to 2 more winners.

EtH has gotten a revamped building. Also one new ride has been added in The Woods. It's a Huss Frisbee named Tree Cutter. Onto the pics!

SCR3.BMP

Swinging out over the path.

SCR2.BMP

Tree Cutter.

SCR1.BMP

EtH's new look. Congrats DBru!

Well, now that I'm back from Illinois (Sears Tower was awesome!), I have a suggestion for the Tree Cutter. Put a few short trees as if the tree cutter was really cutting them. Also, color the like it was a saw blade.

I also noticed that the path in front of the Final Rest was full of barf. Check to make sure a handyman patrols there.

• 3 months later...

Wow, yes I know, it's been a while. I don't want this park to end up like Rock Hill Amusement Park, this one, I will finish. After much deliberation, and many failed attempts to make anything good, the park has decided to cancel the plans to build a full scale amphitheater. Instead, they are now focusing on adding the next major section of the park, though it won't be accessible to the public for a good while, they promise it will be worth the wait. Since my last update, The Woods has now been completely finished with the addition of two new rides. Future plans for this area may include another eatery, but nothing confirmed as of yet. Also work has gotten far underway on the next section named, Super Hero World. It will be directly connected with the entrance area of the park. So far, the two major attractions for the section have been fully constructed. There is still a little landscaping to be done. It is called Super Alliance. It is two coasters combined for a dueling experience. It's Marvel vs. DC where you can choose to ride Superman, a B&M floorless, or Captain America, a B&M sitdown. The rides are the two most massive coasters in the park and are rumored to be the best. On to the pictures.

SCR13.BMP

Come back soon!

SCR20.BMP

Overview.

SCR19.BMP

Here's the stats for some fun.

SCR18.BMP

SCR17.BMP

That's a lot of track.

SCR16.BMP

First part of the layout.

SCR15.BMP

Lifts.

SCR14.BMP

Super Alliance in all its need-a-new-name glory! Hinthint...

SCR12.BMP

Your favorite DC and Marvel characters welcome you to Super Hero World!

SCR11.BMP

Overveiw of the mostly finished The Woods.

SCR9.BMP

SCR8.BMP

SCR7.BMP

Now some pictures to show you the layout. There are two parts of it that are under ground.

SCR6.BMP

Here is the new logflume, also the first water ride at the park, The Mill.

SCR10.BMP

Here is the new Enterprise in the woods, named Buzzsaw.

^^They race in parts and duel in others, or at least they would if I could get the stacking issue figured out. I seriously wish there were a way to turn off using lift hills as blocks. It will probably be sorted out when it's open though and it will be running less frequently.

Wow, I just keep getting closer to finishing this park. If i just focus on each of the major projects individually, I should have this done before April. Don't forget, I'm still doing the competition where if I use your idea, you get a cool prize! Oh, and just a warning, somehow my scenery got messed up. i'm missing several items in game and it also added a scenery group I didn't have at the beginning. This scenery group is from one of the expansions packs. This means a few of you will not be able to open my park. I'm sorry for this error, I hope you can still enjoy the pictures of my park. This error hopefully will not reoccur in other parks I make.

Now time for the update. Very good progress has been made on the new superheroes area. It will officially be the largest section of the park once it is completed. New to the section is some nice landscaping, a couple of new shops, and a new coaster named, Spiderman: Doc Oc's Revenge. Well, time for the pictures.

SCR37.BMP

It's getting closer.

SCR36.BMP

Overview of Superhero World.

SCR22.BMP

Stop fighting boys, and don't you dare mess up that fresh paint!

SCR21.BMP

Spiderman, Spiderman, does whatever a spider can...

SCR35.BMP

You will like him when he's hungry, because he sure can cook a good pizza!

SCR34.BMP

Tacky, yes, but at least I tried. It's supposed to be Superman's symbol and Captain America's shield.

SCR24.BMP

The new Comix Emporium. A comic store if you couldn't guess from the name.

SCR23.BMP

"Bring us, a shrubbery!" If you don't know what movie this quote is from, God rest your soul. Hint, Monty Python is in it's name and it's about the Holy Grail.

Yes, Spiderman is an indoor launched Vekoma. It has a top speed of 45 mph and has 3 inversions. Think a more compact version of RNRC. Now, I need a good idea of what to build next, I need some good ideas for flat rides and restaurants for the new section. Remember, a prize is awarded to all who's ideas I use .