TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: SFoG, KD, and a Black Widow

Sry Rapidsnerd this was all I got for you...

Hey man, I grateful you took time to think of me. Very kind of you and all the others who've done so. No complaints friend.

When Paramount owned KI, KD, Carowinds, etc...the Hurler was part of a Wayne's World themed area, with a Stan Makita's Restaurant out front. (The restaurant was a hangout in the Wayne's World movies). Hurler came from Garth Algar's classic tagline "I think I'm gonna hurl!" All of this stuff is based on the original SNL segements with Mike Myers and Dana Carvey as Wayne Campbell and Garth Algar.

Some awesome pictures and more of my favorites: Dominator, Shockwave and Avalanche. In the words of Bill and Ted.....EXCELLENT!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey man, I grateful you took time to think of me. Very kind of you and all the others who've done so. No complaints friend.

When Paramount owned KI, KD, Carowinds, etc...the Hurler was part of a Wayne's World themed area, with a Stan Makita's Restaurant out front. (The restaurant was a hangout in the Wayne's World movies). Hurler came from Garth Algar's classic tagline "I think I'm gonna hurl!" All of this stuff is based on the original SNL segements with Mike Myers and Dana Carvey as Wayne Campbell and Garth Algar.

I'm ashamed that I am a big fan of Wayne's world and did not put two-n-two together

But then again I had never been or really looked at TR's of KD or Carowinds before they switched companies.