TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Indiana Beach - Photo TR - 7.15.08

Great pictures, especially the panoramas! I think Steel Hawg looks scary, even if it's super smooth. And the Hoosier Hurricane is very pretty! I want to go on the Water Swings. The night pictures are really, really cool!

Awesome TR!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!

love the pictures and I definitely want to visit this park.

I was interested in big parks with big coasters but

Indiana Beach has a wonderful theme and cozy atmosphere.

Steel Hawg looks very interesting as well.

Thanks for the post!

Wow, amazing pictures of an amazing park. I think I just added a new park to my list of "Parks I Must Visit". I mean, seriously, there wasn't a single coaster in this report that I saw and didn't like, they all look like fun.

I think I know where I'm going on my next vacation!

I love the look of IB. Some of those night pics were just beautiful. Just out of curiosity, did you fly up from Nashvegas then drive to IB?

I flew up to Chicago from Nashville on Southwest (about $69 & a little over an hour flight), then rented a car (something like $49 a day w/unlimited miles) & drove to IB (about a 2 hour ride {tack on an extra hour for the time change, too} on 1/4 tank of gas).

If I would've driven from Nashville to IB, it would've taken close to seven hours & probably a tank of gas each way.

Since I was I was hitting up some other parks in the upper-midwest, it just seemed easier & more efficient to pay to fly & rent a car, rather than put the miles on my car & spend 14+ hours driving just to & from.

By the way, thanks to everyone who enjoyed the TR! And, yes, I'm feeling a bit guilty for not doing Frankenstein's Castle. I had a feeling that I would...

• 2 weeks later...