TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Real quick, is Canadas Wonderland super busy on July 1st??

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a good question... granted you led it in a weird way.

I visited Six Flags New England today(a whole 3 hours - family problems) and there were very few lines in the park. S:ros had about a 10min wait for the 3 hours i was there.

The price of gas has really driven (pun) people away from the parks, especially those that aren't close to huge cities.

HAHAHA!

I would assume it will be... If they have any sort of events (Fireworks, Parade) it will most likely be packed. Since i have not gone to one of these events (Canada Day, Victoria Day) since 2002, I have no idea. But from what I recall, getting lost in a huge crowd and being tramatized when I realized I was lost, It was very busy.

Dear God, yes.

Canada Day, especially when the weather is beautiful, is one of the park's busiest days. Pretty much everyone has the day off and flocks to the park to see the fireworks.

Also, have fun leaving the park once it's all over. It once took me over 30min just to leave the employee exit road (should not take more than 30sec). The main exit road is probably much worse.

Also, have fun leaving the park once it's all over. It once took me over 30min just to leave the employee exit road (should not take more than 30sec). The main exit road is probably much worse.

30 minutes, that's it? The fireworks ended at 10:22ish, and I didn't get out of the parking lot until 12:40AM this morning! The main road exit is CERTAINLY worse! The light only stays green for a maximum of 4 seconds before turning yellow, and I have notified the MTO of this and it needs to be changed. If nobody says anything, nothing will be done about it. Sorry I didn't get to this thread earlier, but Canada Day + closing time = nightmare. People file out of the park and there's always someone rubbing against you because there's just a mob of people that are pushing trying to get out. I tried to get out the Major Mac exit and there was still a long lineup there. There was nobody directing traffic there until about 12:30AM.

You should have used foresight and parked right at the exit, then you avoided almost all of the traffic. I stayed till the end of the fireworks and was out of the park by 10:45.

On a side note Behemoth was the shortest line of any of the coaster due to its amazing operations, 3 trains plus B&M design means a wait of about an hour even on the busiest days.

Our Boomerang had a longer line!