TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Matt and Derek in Minneapolis

I do wish we could have seen more of that Pepsi ride, it looked pretty interesting.

It is the epitomy of a family coaster. It's more of a tour of the park than a roller coaster. A little more than half-way through, it goes through part of the log chute and up a second lift. Lots of helicies and small hills. None of it anywhere near the floor.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ It's a family coaster + dark ride. Nothing spectacular, but it's a nice way to see the park.

I actually found the Orange Streak hideous. I miss the Ripsaw, and the station building.....gag. The Orange Streak almost gave me a brown streak.

It is a bummer that they're rethemeing MoA's log flume--thought that was the best thing there when it was still Camp Snoopy. But the only thing constant is change.

My girlfriend and I did that Moose Mulligans Adventure park and finished off absolutely ticked off. We had probably played about 30 games of mini-golf that summer and this was bar none the worst mini-golf we had ever played. We are like the people who never complain but we filled comment cards out that it was the most expensive and worst golf ever, don't waste your money!!!!!! Spend more time on coasters.

Nice trip report. Anybody know what that construction is for at Nickelodeon Universe? It might have already been mentioned.

I have heard two rumors. One was a new compact coaster or new restaurants since they just took out two of the old ones. The latter sounds more reasonable considering that they just added two coasters and don't have a need for another one already. Although a Intamin Zac-Spin could fit in well in that spot.

I do wish we could have seen more of that Pepsi ride, it looked pretty interesting.

It is the epitomy of a family coaster. It's more of a tour of the park than a roller coaster. A little more than half-way through, it goes through part of the log chute and up a second lift. Lots of helicies and small hills. None of it anywhere near the floor.

Aww, well that doesn't sound nearly as cool as I thought. When I saw "coaster/dark ride", it really perked my ears up. But oh well.

Finally some pictures of the High Roller.

Very cool Log Flume lift

The Mall looks way better then I thought it would be. Wouldn't take much to convince the family we need to go ..with Shopping high on the list of things to do.

Thanks for sharing!

Aww, well that doesn't sound nearly as cool as I thought. When I saw "coaster/dark ride", it really perked my ears up. But oh well.

Yes, "coaster/dark ride" is not an accurate description. If Ripsaw is a dark ride, so is Millennium Force. Same kind of thing.

But it's still fun.

• 1 month later...
Nice trip report. Anybody know what that construction is for at Nickelodeon Universe? It might have already been mentioned.

I have heard two rumors. One was a new compact coaster or new restaurants since they just took out two of the old ones. The latter sounds more reasonable considering that they just added two coasters and don't have a need for another one already. Although a Intamin Zac-Spin could fit in well in that spot.

I was told by a ride operator that the whole thing is an American Girl store & restaurant. Two stories & 2/3 as wide as Sponge Bob. If that's true it should be out in the mall instead of in the park.

• 4 weeks later...