TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Furius Baco

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=At6k2xxlhVQ

Furius Baco in Numbers.

I have been working for one year and two months on tihs recreation

It have more than 14.500 3D objects on it.

The layout has been changed many times.

It contains a big quantity of details triying to recreate it as faithfully as possible.

The recreation have more than 2.000 3D trees.

The lenght of the layout is exactly 858 M of lenght and reaches the lenght of 13 meters above the terrain.

The Mediterranea´s zone and the way above the coaster has been slightly reproduced.

To do the farmhouse´s building more than 5.000 plates have been used, and It have been designed plate to plate using the real mesures. So the principal building reaches the 15m of height.

The atraction counts with the Intamin Wing Rider launch trains.

It accelerates from 0 to 135 kph in 2,7 seconds, like the real coaster.

The G forces are into normality, beeing an impecable and very smooth design.

Vertical G´s

Positive: 4,3 Negative: -1,4

Lateral G´s

positive: 1,3 Negative: -0,8

Acceleration G´s

Positive: 3,0 Negative: -3,0

Hope you like it.

Greetings AJ

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has more than 14,000 3D objects in it? Does it even have a framerate?

I'd doubt it. Maybe he's running one of those $7000 gaming computers! It is very nice though.

And also, why do Americans and Europeans us the comma and period oppositely in mathematics? Like he said that the coaster had more than 14.500 3Ds objects in it. In America, that would be written 14,500. Or lets try Pi. 3.14159265 when written by an American. In Europe, it would be 3,14159265. I'm just wondering why this is.

Hello! are among fourteen thousand five hundred objects more or less which has theming of the coaster. We had to be placed with lyrics that point and the comma bring confusion between europe and america.

Greetings AJ

And also, why do Americans and Europeans us the comma and period oppositely in mathematics? Like he said that the coaster had more than 14.500 3Ds objects in it. In America, that would be written 14,500. Or lets try Pi. 3.14159265 when written by an American. In Europe, it would be 3,14159265. I'm just wondering why this is.

Actually, I have never seen it that way (a period (full stop) instead of a comma). I live in England and we still use the comma. Strange. Oh well.

The coaster looks absolutely amazing! How did you get permission to create your own train design? If it didn't have that many 3D's I'd love to download it but with that many, my computer would probably explode!

Nice scenery work, but until I see a video of some moving cars or a track DL I call complete BS on this being a functional simulation.

So how does it work? The Intamin train just crashes through the 3-D object at the end of the ride? Odd.

Are you going to upload this? I'll even take it without the 14,000 objects. Just the train you made. I don't really want to bother with rendering 14,000 objects just to run a figure-eight coaster.

Unless he hacked into NL, and put in his Wingwalker trains (if it's possible)... Which in that case, however he did do it, he would be in some deep trouble with the guys at NoLimits.

If he releases it he would, but I don't think he can if its for personal use, and for him self. But these screens alone could get him into trouble. But would NoLimits care that much if he made a rollercoaster, a awesome one at that. Would they even notice. Maybe he works for NoLimits, lol, who knows. Hopefully he will answer these questions soon.