• SCAD
    • S&S Screamin' Swing

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My question is are they worth it? Ive never been on one cuz all PKI has is a skycoaster and the slingshot. I have a grudge against the slingshot cuz it occupies part of KC's old land (Im sure you all know by now that Kc was one of my fave steels ever). I have nothing against the skycoaster, but it doesnt seem too appealing...PLus they cost alot @.@; Is it worth the $15?

I have been on Many skycoasters

3 Sling shots

3 different types of boosters...

im going to ride my first S&S Swing and S&S SkySLing this summer (DP and GAdv)

I saw SCAD go once when in WI and really wanted to try it.. But not for $50.00.......

I really like Sling Shots... The best one I have been on is Pratters 310+ footer... So much fun.....

#2 would have to be the FunTime rides booster.... WAY better then the sky scraper.

I dont know because they are all very good.

I live in Wisconsin and I am about an hour away from Wisconsin Dells. Wisconsin Dells has all of these rides above. The Extreme park has, Ejection Seat, SCAD, Bunjee Jump, Skycoaster and there is a Booster/Skyscraper near Timberland Falls. There is also a Booster/Skyscraper, Ejection Seat, Drop Ride at the Wisconsin State fair. At the fair the Midway rides including the extreme rides are included with a 15 dollar, all day wrist band.

I think that the S&S absolutely insane (Thrillshot) was awesome. Well, when they used those saddle seats rather than the newly designed pod. I felt so free when I was up 300 feet falling head first. Skycoasters rank next as my favorite upcharge.

Old style (Best way to do it!)

and....

Omg...plz don't make me sick with that pod...it looks like it would completely ruin the experience.