TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Nick Universe Grand Opening PTR

4RLZ...****** needs to post that shizz

Zach,

Please read our posting rules regarding using text message speak and capitalization in your posts:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21962

It baffles me that you will press the shift key for the letter "I" when referring to yourself, but you don't bother to capitalize the first letter in your sentences or use any kind of punctuation.

I will delete any further posts of yours that don't follow our posting rules.

Thanks for your understanding.

--Robb

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to hear you guys had fun! And finally. . . someone agrees with me about Splat o Sphere!

I agree that it was better than Powerless Tower, but seriously, have you ridden Drop Zone at Como Town? That's what Splat-O-Sphere is trying to copy, and it fails. Drop Zone is less than half its size, but it's at least twice as long and it probably has more airtime.

• 1 month later...

Dang...see, I am a native from Georgia and I haven't ridden a coaster in Minnesota yet... The parks over here are just lacking...and it sucks. I have been spoiled though, I practically grew up at Six Flags over Georgia and Cedar Point.

I was kinda curious about that ride, so sweet review...now I know.

We definitely need a sweet amusement park...there sure is plenty of land available for it.

I'm going to Minneapolis in a few weeks and I can't wait to hit the Park. I lived there for four friggin' years and practically the SECOND I leave for California, they (MOA) rebrand the whole enchilada and build a Eurofighter.

I'm glad they didn't remove the "amazing" Pepsi Ripsaw. The only coaster so tame that I could actually convince my ex-husband to ride it!

My son calls the Pepsi Ripsaw the scenic train for MOA. It feels like it goes so slow that you can actually have a tour of the park.

The Sponge Bob coaster was a lot of fun when we rode. I really liked the back seat the best. The Avatar coaster was a more fun than I thought it would be.

I'm going to Minneapolis in a few weeks and I can't wait to hit the Park. I lived there for four friggin' years and practically the SECOND I leave for California, they (MOA) rebrand the whole enchilada and build a Eurofighter.

I'm glad they didn't remove the "amazing" Pepsi Ripsaw. The only coaster so tame that I could actually convince my ex-husband to ride it!

You have to remeber to do a TR or a Photo TR for your visit. It has got to be a first to have an Oscar-winner doing a TR on the website. BTW, what day are you going? I am think of going over there in a few weeks.