TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Park Review's 4th Annual Coaster Video Contest!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ I have to give a few more days for our wonderful postal service. For example, I just got in another entry today (German Tom's disc came in)

I would say that this weekend I will send a confirmation email to everyone and then we'll figure things out from there.

--Robb

Hi everyone,

We have been insanely busy over the weekend and didn't get a chance to do the contest stuff. We have a HUGE stack of tapes and DVDs and we will get to them very soon I promise.

The first thing we do is go through each entry and make sure we have everything we need from all of you.

Then if there are a lot of entries (as of right now it's looking like at least 50 or 60 videos came in) we will have a judging session by some of the TPR staff to narrow them down (think American Idol auditions!)

Once we have the finalists we will start posting them to the site.

I figure that will happen in about 2 weeks time.

I will try my best to send out the emails by Friday and I will post to this thread when I do.

I hope that helps!

--Robb

^I figure its taking a little bit of time, judging by the amount of videos were submitted via internet alone, I can't imagine how many entries were sent in via mail.

I look forward to the latest on this contest, with patience, knowing that this year's contest will be another great one!

^ Dude. QUIT ASKING!!!

What part of this did you not understand:

I will try my best to send out the emails by Friday and I will post to this thread when I do.

I didn't get the email sent out. We were really busy over the weekend. We have other lives too besides the website.

When I send the emails out, I will also post to this thread. Each time I have to answer someone's question about it delays when the email gets sent!

--Robb