TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Walt Disney Studio's Tower Of Terror preview!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great pics and trip report!

I have never been on a tower of terror, I went through Preshow when I was 8 but was scared out of my mind and I refused to go on the ride. When I was 13 I still wouldn't go on it lol. Now I am willing, just have to get to Florida or California, no way I am ever getting to Paris or Tokyo.

I Did Disney magic Music Days when I was a senior in high school (1997)and that was the first and only time that I was in the "jump seat". The one in the middle in the back with only a seat belt! I have to admit that it was the best ride I have ever done on WDW ToT. Being as I had been on Tot a billion times it was a blast to see all my friends freaking out and seeing how much fun they were having on it!!!!

Actually when I took those pics I was at the front row so I was able to lay my camera down the front of the cab. Other than that I can barely get a perfectly sharp pic with speeds below 1/60s (at 50mm) or 1/15s (at 12mm) or 1/200s (at 300mm) since none of my lenses have Image Stabiliser.

Anyway, I went back to the park last thursday to test my new wide angle lense (Tokina 12-24mm f/4), if you want to see the pics just take a look at this gallery: http://magicvision.free.fr/TOTUGA

And feedbacks are always welcomed

^ Very nice shots.

The indoor photos are especially nice.

I can't wait to go through this ToT and experience it for myself.

Thankyou for sharing your most recent photos. They're great!

Having seen this during construction I am VERY excited about this ride. I've never been on a ToT ride before, and even if these versions are dubbed as the worst out of them, I still think it's going to be an incredible addition to the park!