TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Fair Parks Bump Up Admission Rates for 2008

A few parks have announced new pricing this year and some are still waiting to annonce theirs.

Some changes are

Valleyfair in 2007 was $35.99 and in 2008 it will be $36.99

Worlds of Fun in 2007 was $37.95 and in 2008 it will be $38.99

Michigan's Adventure right now is around $25 and currently on it's website, you can buy discounted tickets for $22, but that ends on 12/31/07 and I am sure prices will increase a few dollars due to adding Thunderhawk.

Cedar Point, Dorney, Kings Island, KD, Canada's Wonderland, Carowinds, and Great America have yet to announce their pricing. Dorney, KD, CW, and Great America should all increase due to adding brand new rides. CP will increase because it is CP.

Knott's is still at $41, but they are also an year-round park and the pricing will probably increase in the spring due to Pony Express opening.

Geauga Lake's Wild Water Kingdom is $23.95

Platinum Passes are $150 at all CF parks now.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only up a buck? That's hardly anything. I expect Knott's to go to $43 or so when it does go up (like Sticky Nicky said, when Pony Express opens).

I usually don't go to Knott's till after 4pm anyway, so the lower admission works fine for me.

Eric

I thought Knotts admission would be at least $50 bucks by now seeing as how admission at other SoCal parks are over $60.

Although they're all are overpriced IMO, I usually have discount coupons or whatnot and (thank God) rarely have to pay full price.

wow i am actually inpressed taht they only did go up a dollar. I am so used to large jumps that just push more and more parks just out of reach for a cuasual drive to. The one dollar is prob just to offset inflation. I be much more willing to pay full price to go to a CF park then pay the normal 55 dollar price at my home park of SFGam

wow i am actually inpressed taht they only did go up a dollar. I am so used to large jumps that just push more and more parks just out of reach for a cuasual drive to. The one dollar is prob just to offset inflation. I be much more willing to pay full price to go to a CF park then pay the normal 55 dollar price at my home park of SFGam

There is no CF park I have been to that I enjoy more then SFGAM. CP is the only one close, but it is just so sterile there that I no longer enjoy it.

Other than that the dollar increase is barely worth mentioning, and why would anyone pay a one day admission to any SF park when the season passes ae so cheap.