• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to be mean hearsheyparkfan but this is why they are picking on you

SITE UPDATES AND NEWS

September-

HEAT WAVE- 9.26.07

New ride released one day early!

Check back here for the new ride's release one day early. It will be up at exactly 3:30 p.m. !

This information posted at your website.

11:11 PM tonight you will know..... They will know tomorrow

Let me guess? 11 PM at 11 Minutes, 11 seconds,and 11 milla seconds?jk.

^ Will you guys leave him alone, tonight we will know if he's telling the truth and I do believe him.

11 must play a big roll in this

My guess is 11 elements. A guy over at C-net counted 8 so far so there must be some not pictured.

I've never been sure of a flat, I heard that from knowit. I just asked if anyone else knew about it. I do know about the coaster though.

50% legit? I havent lied yet, so don't make it sound like I am. You guys need to cool it. If you don't trust me, wait until the official announcement. I'll post info at 11:15 ish on my site, HOWEVER-

I am not responsible if the e-mail w/ official stats does not go out, OK?

That does not make me lier. All I know is what type of coaster it is and about some of the elemements, the lift mechanism, and certain firsts for the ride.

In the past I've been told about new rides coming to parks around me way before they were announced. Even though some of these new rides were the stupidest additions ever in my opinion, I never went on websites (including my own) telling people about it. I promised the person/ people who told me that I wouldn't tell and kept my word because that's just how you're supposed to do things.

The other thing is, you shouldn't have to prove anything to anyone. If the person who gave you all this information is telling the truth, you should be satisfied that you know and you should just look forward to the new ride. It seems to me that whoever told you this information told you on purpose because they knew what your reaction would be and they wanted more people to get anxious about the new ride.

Also, you shouldn't be posting about your friend and dad's involvment with designing some of Hershey's rides in the past. If the park thinks that inside information is getting out because of them, guess who's in trouble.

I'm happy because I know what the coaster is, but I can't tell you or my friend will loose his job. I know you think my friend works for dippin dots, but my friend is a structural engineere, and he's worked on GB, SR, and Roller Soaker. My dad is a software designer and has worked for them under contract for 2 years, so my sources are legit. But supposidly there will also be a flat!

Actually, HersheyParkFan3, I think that post is what everyone remembers.

If you REALLY know, you don't need to wait for Nantimi. Just go ahead and post what you claim you know before Nantimi releases any information. That is the ONLY way anyone will believe that you know.

Anyone can wait till the info is released and then CLAIM that they knew all along....

Ok, I've deleted a bunch of posts. This is an official warning to the people who've been involved in this thread the past couple pages. Keep things civil or bans will be handed out.

freedom of speech as we knew it.....is dead. I have nothing more to say in here.

Ok, I've deleted a bunch of posts. This is an official warning to the people who've been involved in this thread the past couple pages. Keep things civil or bans will be handed out.

freedom of speech as we knew it.....is dead. I have nothing more to say in here.

I just deleted two pages of stupid fighting, so yeah I'm the oppressor here definitely. The only possible relevant information was the IM conversation where they said it had a hydraulic "launched" vertical lift, past vertical drop, and 11 elements, but that's probably crap anyway, so who cares?

The thread was getting out of hand, it needed to be dealt with.