TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: My first Georgia Park Adventure!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^I guess it just depends on how much roughness you can take from a woodie. The Georgia Cyclone is rough but still fun and rideable. The last row, however is the most scariest row to ride cuase you don't feel 100% secure. The lap bars don't seem they're all the way down and the airtime.....that airtime is RIDICULOUS.(ejector air time is an understatement)

Yeah, definately make sure when (and if) you return to SFoG to ride Cyclone in the second to back. It's a bit rough, but the ejector air on 3 or 4 of the drops is amazingly violent. Also, the operators don't mind if you have your lapbar down only one or two clicks, as they pull up on the bar to check it.

It's a great ride, especially when running well (and when the trims are off, but I haven't experienced that in over two years now).

Great TR and photos. Glad to hear you enjoyed SFOG. I was there in March of this year and had a great time.

Also, thanks for the pics from World of Coke. I can't wait to get back down there to go to the new one. I was glad I made it to the old one before it closed.

Ha, I laughed when I read that sign from Coca-Cola "The Dreaded 79 days".

You know, it was a huge foul up, and everyone agrees to that. But the funny thing is that the negative publicity actually sent sales (and profits) soaring.

It was probably one of the most profitable corporate mistakes in history!

^Some conspiracy theorists (I'm not one of them) say that the foul-up was on purpose to drum up sales.

I like the trip report on SFoG. I went there about a year ago and had a great time but I definitely needed the Flash Pass to do all the major rides. Count me as one of the Ga Cyclone haters as well. I rode in the second row of the first car and it immediately became one of my least favorite roller coasters ever. I rode the original Cyclone earlier this year and it was like night and day.

Wow, the new World of Coca Cola is amazing looking. I loved the old one, but that was probably 10 years ago I saw it.

New Coke. Wow that brings back memories. Anyone remember the dreaded Crystal Pepsi?

Nice to hear that Cyclone is still a pice of junk.

Sad too, it used to be one of my favorite woodies till Six flags let it go all the pieces.