TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR's 2008 Trips - We need your help!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am interested in the Europe trip! What is the general age range of these trips? Are there a lot of singles in case I can't get anyone to go with me? Thanks!

If you are a single female I don't think you'd have much trouble finding a roommate in a community dominated by single and gay males

When i win the lottery, or the money tree finally starts growing in my garden.. i'll join every trip with you guys.

So at the moment i'll have to make choices....

Counting my money.....

Someone said something about annual passes to the FL parks. The problem is every one of them is seperately ticketed (Howl O Scream, Mickey's Not so Scary and my personal favorite, Halloween Horror Nights) so I guess the lump sum would have to include the ticket prices. I know because I have them also. Now would me having annual passes to all the parks here reduce my cost of the FL trip?

On a slightly different subject, the trip I'm seriously interested in is the southern cali trip. It looks reasonably priced and it would be my first visit to a six flags!

Someone said something about annual passes to the FL parks. The problem is every one of them is seperately ticketed (Howl O Scream, Mickey's Not so Scary and my personal favorite, Halloween Horror Nights) so I guess the lump sum would have to include the ticket prices. I know because I have them also. Now would me having annual passes to all the parks here reduce my cost of the FL trip?

On a slightly different subject, the trip I'm seriously interested in is the southern cali trip. It looks reasonably priced and it would be my first visit to a six flags!

I filled it out the other day. The Europe trip would be my favorite for 2008. Being from Australia the non-USA trips cost as much as the USA trips since i have to get to the USA. The big USA trips - i.e. East Coast are also appealing - whereas i wouldn't go for the short USA trips unless i was already in the US. Scandinavia sounds good for future years. Disney around the world - all i can say is very nice, but also very expensive and i bet very popular.