TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR's 2008 Trips - We need your help!

Hey everyone!

We're currently in the planning stages for what our TPR 2008 trips and beyond are going to be, and we could use your input!

If you are interested in going on a TPR trip next year or in the future, please fill out the following form:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/2008trips.htm

This will give us an idea of what everyone is interested, where you all want to go, and we can start to organize trips based around places you want to visit!

Remember that you don't need to be a member of any club to take part in one of our trips. Everyone is invited, although do remember we have a limit of how many people we will take on a trip (max. 100 people) so that ERT sessions REALLY ARE ERT sessions!

Again, please fill out the forum if you are SERIOUS about taking a trip with TPR and thanks again for your input! If you have any questions, please ask!

--Robb

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would any of the trips include airfare, say for a Europe trip, the airfare from our meeting airport to Europe? If so, then I'm pretty sure I could afford it. If it's the trip price PLUS airfare, it might pose a problem. Either way, I filled out the questionare, and I'll be looking into it.

-Nick C.

If it makes any difference, I'm actually more interested in meeting people/making friends than the actual coasters when I go to such events. If you think about it, you can go anywhere and ride any coaster you want any time you want- it's the camaraderie and meeting people with a similar interest that attracts me.

Filled it! Definitely bring on some more mainland Euro-trips for 2008, and after 2008, East Coast (Busch Gardens Williamsburg in particular) all the way!

Don "It'll always be Busch Gardens WILLIAMSBURG to me" Anderson

I've filled it out, but I may have to drop out of the Texas trip if I have exams around them (Damn A2's...)

Filled out the questionnaire and my parents shouldn't have anything against it...

Forgot to add in the questions box, will there be any flying during the trip? (ie between parks)

I just completed the form and I must say good job on making it so detailed. This should give you a good view of what trips are wanted. I really hope to have enough money for a 2008 trip but in the meantime I'll just wait for the 2007 trips (less than 3 weeks )

Finally, a trip I can go on. I almost did Spain this year, But then I bought a car instead. So I'm all up for Texas! And Dollywoood and umm.. Magic Springs? Is on the way there! Now.. to save up $1,000

What a long winter this will be.

Texas.. I hope isn't beggining of May, that's when my finals at college are. Please, think about the college students...

I have no idea if I'll be going abroad next year. Can't really plan that far ahead. The only thing I know I'll be in on is if you guys come back to Liseberg. I know you've already been here 13-15 of May and I missed that, but my eyes are now closely monitoring these forums for when you guys come back. Will you be dropping by in 2008 for more Balder Fun Stuff?

Btw, haven't seen any Gröna Lund TPRs from you. Have you been there at all? Maybe you could squeeze that into your trips. No promises that I'll be there.

/Edward

I'm thinking about it. I don't know if I'm seriously considering it yet, but it's a possibility, so I filled one out anyway. I would be interested in the Texas one depending on when it is in May, if it's early May, forget it, but if it's the end of May going into June, then I might be able to. Same with the East Coast one, it has to be the beginning of August. I would love to go on that one, though, because I was supposed to go to GADV next week, but it got cancelled because of a family medical emergency. I'll wait and see, though.

Due to money I had to pull out of the Midwest trip. I think I'll be able to pull off at least one of these next year. The real prize for me would be to do the Europe trip. I have the Texas and East Coast trips as backups though.

My main suggestion was to have a Missouri trip somewhere down the line. It sounds like SDC would be a big hit. (Cameron's TR is still fresh in my mind)