TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Parking By Busch Gardens

CK Media

Does anyone know of any free parking close by Busch Gardens? I was thinking of sneaking into a Hotel parking lot but it has to be close by. It's not that I'm cheap, but that the official parking lot doesn't open early enough for me.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BGA's parking lot usually opens about 30 minutes before the official park opening time. How early do you need to be at BGA? I've never seen BGA open before their official opening time. If the scheduled opening time is 9 am, they open at 9 am on the dot.

Honestly, I don't recall any Anheiser-Busch park opening their parking lot 30 minutes before park opening.

Sea World's lot opens REAL early. BGT's seems to open a little early too, but not anything out of the norm (30 mins being what I consider 'normal')

If you really want to arrive at BGA an hour early, you can park across the street at the IHOP, McDonald's, or the hotel. I wouldn't recommend it though. If you're not a paying customer at those establishments, you will probably get your car towed.

I'm still trying to figure out why you want to arrive at BGA an hour early. The ticket booths won't be open. None of the coasters will be even testing. The bathroom by the entrance may be open. I suppose you can be first in line to the entrance turnsiles, but you can use the Nariobi Gate so you can be steps closer to Montu.

The best advice is to pay for parking in the BGA parking lot. It's never opened more than 30 minutes before the official park opening.

Maybe if we knew why you wanted to park so early we could answer your question.

It's an odd question because none of us understand why you would want to parking lot so early since nothing is open. It can't be that you want to be first in line because you could pull up to the parking lot and wait for it to open.

So why don't you just have breakfast across the street. Leave your car there for a halfhour while you do whatever it is you want to do then move your car when the parking lot opens?

Yes, but you will need to walk a bit. I went to USF, and we never wanted to pay for parking. You need to be north of Busch Blvd., around the houses and streets about 5 to 7 blocks from the park. About a 10 minute walk, and your safe being that far away.

Regards, Stuart