TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

NL Rocket Coaster Conest

Is there a restirction on track length? Height? launch speed?

might I also add you have some hard lat, and Neg G restrictions to stay in. If I were you i'd make it max -gs 1.8 and max lat g's 0.9

One last thing for all those ocmpalining about the 1.8 acc limit, that is a fast launch I like small boys in tights.

-1.8 Gs? that is certainly deadly, or close enough. and 0.9 lats is too much for the hyper trains, a GP would be hanging out of the side thinking "It's just part of the ride." Now i understand that we are not GP but still. 0.9-1.2 is suitible for a wooden coaster but not an intamin hyper.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a restirction on track length? Height? launch speed?

might I also add you have some hard lat, and Neg G restrictions to stay in. If I were you i'd make it max -gs 1.8 and max lat g's 0.9

One last thing for all those ocmpalining about the 1.8 acc limit, that is a fast launch I like small boys in tights.

-1.8 Gs? that is certainly deadly, or close enough. and 0.9 lats is too much for the hyper trains, a GP would be hanging out of the side thinking "It's just part of the ride." Now i understand that we are not GP but still. 0.9-1.2 is suitible for a wooden coaster but not an intamin hyper.

Yeah, -1.8 is very extreme. Even Speed, which pulls massive amounts of air, only pulls -1.3. It's not deadly, but... riders should expect bruised thighs...

No way am I entering in this competition if the AHG is required... I hate the tool because it screws up all of my tracks. Sorry, but I'm staying away from this one.

An entirely wronk Assumption. The AHG will only "quality multiply".

Would you now please come to the chalkboard and write a 100 times:

"I will not feed the AHG inappropriate tracks"

Done? You may then leave class.

Don't blame the knife for cutting your fingers.

I was actually thinking about building a coaster for this contest, but the lat rule is kinda rediculous. SROS @ SFNE pulls 1.3 lats with these same trains, and it isn't even that noticable.

Good luck to those who are competiting...

Okay, i'll take that into account, i'll rais the limit to 1.2. Hows that for you?