TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Busch Gardens America, Update #5 (Check it out!)

Busch Gardens America, Announcement!

Well we all know that Busch Gardens has pretty much the most clean, themed, nicest looking parks out there. After months of talking and talking with the Busch Company I finally got my word through to make a new park and to let me manage it. It wasn’t easy with all my past managing parts and each one always going down the whole they wouldn’t take my word. Which gave them plenty of reason to not let me do it but I have my ways! Being under such a Theme Park chain is going to make this project hard and challenges will arise and I will fight through them. This park is a must complete can’t fail this one or there is no see for me in the future. Any was onto the announcement!

Busch Gardens America will be a park based on central, western, and eastern America. These being 3 different sections in the park, there will be thrill rides, kiddy rides, and of course roller coasters. Along with beauty and a relaxing environment this park is made for all to enjoy. BGA will be placed in California specifications are secret right now. This park will stand out in its own ways above the other California parks and welcome a new kind of theme park experience for CA. ME being the manager will be having hard hat tours through the whole construction process and special events and info through it all let’s see how work is going so far!

Construction Update #1

Will construction is in high gear with the parking lot ticket booths finished and the parking lot done and even a part of the plaza entrance done it is looking amazing already. Although nothing to exciting has happened yet it will come. Expansion will happen as the park grows and progress but well save that for the future. For all the roller coaster freaks out there as most BG parks do and as you can see we have a bound with B&M so you can only imagine that they will bring the first coaster to BGA it is still in the talks but it will be big, fast, and exciting for all. I will be getting 3 different types of B&M coasters to pick from and I will hold a pole to see what you guy’s thing would be best so look out for that. Well enough talk lets look at 4 pictures of what is done so far at BGA enjoy!

^A look at the ticket booth/entrance to the park.

^A look at a sign right befor the parking lot.

^Looks like plenty of room for tones of guest. (most liekly be two parking lots)

^Looks like the main gate plza is well on its way.

Well there you have it the 3rd Busch Gardens park is well on its way. I hope you all enoyed the first update, I will have a poll of the 3 different coaster from B&M up in a few days once I get them. Any comments or questions are welcome hope to hear from you all. As always have a great day!

Signed by the manager of BGA,

Jeremy Broten

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Buch Gardens America, Update #2

It’s been some time since we have had an update from the park. A lot of work has been done the ticket booths were finished, along with the main entrance. To make it even better the Main Plaza was finished as well so I’m very happy with all this work done the park is starting to come together well. As I said in the announcement there would be a coaster under way by now and that is true. B&M is the manufacture and I hope you all like this as a first for a great new park! There is going to be a pull like I said to guess what type of B&M coaster it is going to be till the coaster is announced!

Construction Update #2

As you heard construction has just been perfect with the entrance and all done and out of the way. The first coaster is being built and I’m super excited. Although some people might not get so excited I’m hopping they can wait for the finished product. Some supports have been put in place along with track on site which you will get to see in the update. So let’s see how things are coming along at BGA!

^A look at the ticket booths.

^A look at the very big and well built entrance.

^A close up of entrance.

^Here we see the plaza after the entrance.

^Here we see the supports for the first B&M coaster.

^B&M track thats something that never gets old!

Well there you have it the second update from Busch Gardens America. I can’t wait for the B&M rumors to start flying all around. The coaster should be well on its way next update so stay tight guys there getting better. Any comments or questions are more then welcomed hope to hear from you all soon. As always have a good day!

Jeremy Broten

Six Flags, you and your B&M coasters!

I really love what you have done so far. The colorfull scenery, along with the nice placement of trees. I really like those ticket booths, they're so colorfull and so detailed! For the B&M coaster, i would guess a hyper, but I ain't sure. I guess i need more pictures : )

A piece of advice would to sink your support footers, just a little bit. I believe it would look better. Where did you get the red floor on the entrance plaza?

Thanks, Keep it going, I am really looking forward to the next update.

Oh! Whoops! I thought you ment the supports only! In that case I have no idea. Sorry!

By the way, Six Flags, I was wondering where you got the railings from because my Pearl Island Project could sure use them.

Buch Gardens America, Update #3

It’s been sometime since are last update and a lot has been going on at the park. Hearing for jobs at the park has started already. Then there is some interesting concrete slaps and path ways to the left of the plaza I have been talking to S&S so maybe I have a plaza ride planed well just have to wait and see! On the subjects of rides the B&M coaster is looking crazy with a lot of supports done you can kind of see a begging. There looks like there are some sweet elements and surprise on this roller coaster making it stand out. Then there is also a rumor going around the offices that there could be more land bought for an expansion a month after opening this is very interesting and kind of wild to think of right know it’s to early. Well see how things progress first before new park rumors fly.

Construction Update #3

Construction at the park has been on and off with interesting California weather it’s been slow at points. But the team is really working hard to get things done on the B&M coaster and clean up on the entrance and plaza. There is some concrete to the left of the plaza which looks like a thrill ride place, just which ride I will say its S&S but what could fit and look good right there? That is for you to find out as construction continues. The B&M coaster on the other hand is looking well on its way with some track in place very little but some and a lot of support work done it is kind of an eye teaser but you can see some what of a layout or at least a begging. B&M was at the park over the weekend checking it out and they said trains have taken shape in there factory. Toughs want be on site for a while though. Let’s get to the pictures shall we!

^Here is some of the track that is in, seems there is an unload and load station style going on.

^A look from the station you can see the little track that has been placed along with catwalks.

^Here is a look at the track again and the supports that are in place, this thing is a giant. That drop looks intense.

^Looks like a bridge to the other side and looks like a very nice tunnel for the coaster.

^Heres the supports that are in place after the tunnel looks like an inversion.

^A look at some new track that is on site.

^Here is the concrete slaps that are to the left of the plaza.

Well there you have it the 3rd update from BGA. I hope you enjoyed this update; the next update should be a little more interesting because I have been talking with Intamine about a roller coaster for the Central America section of the park well just have to wait and see if something comes through. Any comments or questions are more then welcomed hope to hear from you all soon. As always have a good day!

Jeremy Broten

• 2 weeks later...

Busch Gardens America, OutLaw Announcement!

Well it’s been sometime since we have had an update and work is going great. The B&M roller coaster is well on its way and looking really great. Speaking of the B&M coaster that’s what I’m hear for today I’m proud to say that Busch Gardens America is announcing its first roller coaster!

Outlaw

Outlaw the first BGA roller coaster is a marvel from B&M it seems that they keep pushing the barrier in roller coaster technology. Outlaw is a B&M Dive Machine roller coaster featuring 90degree drops and high speeds and inversions. Although there is 2 other B&M dice machines at the other BG parks we felt that they are a great coaster and that California needs something new. Outlaw is almost the same as Sheikra and Griffon but with a little longer layout. No it doesn’t beat the records that Griffion did other then a longest dive machine, it is sure to be a roller coaster that stands out among them all. Outlaw will be themed as a abandon western town that was once the hustle and bust of the west and one cowboy stood above them all he was called Outlaw. Once he died his spirit still lived haunting the town now he is at BGA and is ready for you to take him on. The ride will feature fast turns, high speeds, big drops, and a water splash at the end. Outlaw is sure to be a awesome roller coaster for BGA and are alliance with B&M keeps growing stronger. We all hope you enjoy Outlaw once the park opens let’s get onto the artwork and stats!

^An artistic rendering of OutLaw.

Roller Coaster: OutLaw

Amusement Park: Busch Gardens America

Classification: Roller Coaster

Type:Steel - Sit Down

Make / Model: Bolliger & Mabillard / Diving Machine

Categories: Sit Down

Cost: $15,600,000 USD

Capacity: 900 riders per hour

Length: 3108'

Height: 200'

Inversions: 2

Speed: 67 mph

Duration: 3:00

Max Vertical Angle: 90 Degrees

G-Force: 4

Elements: 200' tall Lift Hill

Immelmann

Hill with a 130' drop at 90.0°

Immelmann

Trains: 3 cars per train. Riders are arranged 4 across in a single row for a total of 12 riders per train.

Riders must be 54" or taller to ride.

Built by Bolliger & Mabillard

Well there you have it Outlaw Busch Gardens America first roller coaster. Hope you enjoyed the announcement. There should be a normal update sometime real soon I hope covering everything going on. Any comments or questions are more then welcomed hope to hear from you all soon. As always have a good day!

Jeremy Broten