TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR:HHN16 & DVD avaliable!

I almost forgot...

Now that's what I was waiting for in the other videos, some scared Jarvis.

Great pics, they where so good I'm not even gonna take any when I go up tomorrow for the weekend.

Maybe I'll take some at HOS, but probably not.

P All "sure hope I get a DVD this year"

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jarvis,

How did you get such a good pic of the Portofino at night? Is there a special setting on your camera, or did you hold it really still? I tried to get one at night and failed miserably...

G "can't take night shots" Money

Yeah, I wish I had someone to airbrush abs and boobs on me everyday!

Laura "Although, that might be to much for you to handle" Huls

Yes, I think that'd be way too much for this crowd...

G "Spooky, you're surfin' in a sea of virgins" Money

I use a tripod for every shot I take! Also I used the landscape setting to give the shutter enough time to capture enough light.

They let you in the park with a Tripod? Universal took my tripod from me at the gate saying it was considered a weapon... Heck they made me take my hat off to make sure I wasn't hiding a weapn under my cap???? When they told me I couldn't bring my tripod in because it was considered a weapon I was like yeah so is my shoe if I took it off and smacked someone over the head with it.

A guy with a camera, camcorder, external flash and a tripod.... yeah I see it... he's out to do some serious damage.

Mike

• 1 month later...
Mike Aeillo and Kenny Babble write the Bill n Ted show every year, and doam n if it doesn't get better everytime. I always love the music they choose.

Not to be picky but the spelling on the names is off a bit..

Its...

Mike Aiello

&

Kenny Babel

Just wanted to make the correction for those who may google them or anything.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

So, I can't sleep. As I was combing the net to find out if I could bring a video camera for hhn 2007. Your trip report pops up. Well I just want to say, you did an excellent job. It was more than enjoyable to read your trip report. You captivate with your words. I am now a fan.

What camera do you use? You have amazing pics. Are you going this year? I will be there with my cousin Oct 24&25. Was at my first HHN in 2005. But, we pretty much got rained out, as wilma was passing through. I am hoping the weather holds out for me to experience HHN in all of it's greatness!