TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Trip Report: SFMM

I finally was able to have my cousin go with me yesterday. His girlfriend loosened up her grip on him just enough for me to yank him from under her. haha. anyway

We got there around 10:45 and headed straight for the first ride of the day: TATSU

The line for TATSU was about down a little past the roaring rapids. We decided to wait though. i freakin knew that i still wouldn't fit on it. but he would, and it would be his first time on it. The line moved fast and we got up to the station within an hour. unfortunatly, station 2 was having technical difficultys. so him and i decided to wait by it till they opened it, then we would be the first ones on the ride. haha. it took them about a half an hour to get it fixed. we ran up and got first pick on seats. front row! We both sat and pulled down the restraints. his barly went down. mine went down and stayed down, but it didn't click. they were gonna let me on, but the main op said no. oh well, better luck next time.

My cousin said this ride was really good, but still not as good as X.

Next, he filled up our suvoneer cup while i went on

Goldrusher: there was no line except for the front, so i just decided to go on in the back. This is a good ride to rest on. Except one part hurt my back like a bitch. 7/10

We then decided to head over to Goliath. The wait was longer than its ever been for me. but this ride is definatly worth it. No matter how many times you ride it. this thing never gets old. a definate 10/10 from me.

(I hate the Driving Force advertisements by the way.)

We then went on Colossus. The only line was in the rows to get on the train. so we had a couple of minutes to wait for the front. This thing, just isn't the same as it used to be. It jerks you around a lot more than it did a couple of years ago. Its like sitting in a massage chair too. I still give it a 8/10

Next we went on Scream! There was NO LINE so we were able to get right on. He said that it sucks, but i still think this ride is really fun. a little rough at a couple of places, but still fun! i dont care if its themed like a parking lot. i still give this ride a 10/10

We then decided to take a break and get some frozen lemonade. That stuff is expensive but it sure is good!

By now, it was 4:30 and we had to leave by 6:30 so we thought it was best to go to X.

X: It broke down for a couple minutes right before we got to it. which made a lot of people leave. So were able to get right to under the chain lift. Wow, we got up to the station fast.... i wonder....... It broke down once again while we were waiting to get into the station. but it was only for like 10 minutes. besides that <-- we got into the station quickly and was able to get into the front row! while we were waiting, i was able to see that they were finally running 2 trains again! so there was my explination of how we got into the station so quickly. This was my first time ridding in the front. It was so scary, way more scary than the back. This ride, even though it was my 4th ride, still gives me an extreame thrill every time. i finally know what everyone was talking about when they say that it is the best ride ever! This is now my favorite ride in the world! a 15/10 for me.

Over all it was a good day. We had a lot of fun, and cant wait to go back.

Notes:

Most of the employees are freakin stupid. When i went to get my suvoneer bottle refilled, the total price was $1.07 so i held out the money to her, and she just stood there and stared at me. it took her a couple minutes to finally figure out how to take money from me.

Flashback: the sign is indeed gone. they're definatly up to something with that ride.

Orient Express: i've given up all hope that this ride will ever reopen. were just gonna have to walk up that hill forever.

Overall: If it wasn't for the rides, i would be totaly ok with Sharpio selling this place. The service sucks, there's trash all over the place, ride matinence sucks, it sucks having to walk up that huge hill to get to Ninja and stuff. sheez! Rides: 10/10 Everything Else: 3.5/10

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ Yes, I know that.

I've already gotten my Tatsu credit and still need to ride X, so X is where I'm heading first. After that I'll be rushing over to Deja Vu, Riddler's, Batman, and so on. Tatsu will be done later when the crowds start to die down.

Overall: If it wasn't for the rides, i would be totaly ok with Sharpio selling this place. The service sucks, there's trash all over the place, ride matinence sucks, it sucks having to walk up that huge hill to get to Ninja and stuff. sheez! Rides: 10/10 Everything Else: 3.5/10

Care to elaborate on why "everything else" got a 3.5 ? Cuz thats pretty crappy.

it sucks having to walk up that huge hill to get to Ninja and stuff. sheez!

I've always thought of why SFMM don't have any escalatores like they have at Tusenfryd in Norway and at Liseberg in Sweden like in this picture:

tusenfryd27.jpg.9d0829846c302ba85b5975f3df96257c.jpg

Picture from Theme Park Review's MASSIVE Europe Trip Photo Update!

im gunna ride tatsu all day i wish it could be media day all the time and we can just ride it and take a nap and then ride it again and eat breakfast and then ride it lol and thats true that day we went to riddlers and rode it 3 times and no one was there but the only ride i realy want to ride onsaturday is gold rusher ... we all know its the best ride there

Sorry you couldnt get on Tatsu again .....but you still had fun on all the other rides right?

I'm going to SFMM in 2 days, then going again on sunday, 3 days later, it's gonna be awesome. I wont be able to ride X until sunday though....my friend doesnt like X....haha and i this he's afriad of goliath and tatsu