TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Survivor: Cagayon

larrygator

I think she has a better resume than people give her credit for.

I think this is her problem, I get the impression that the jury don't know how vital a role she has played in some the votes this season. The fact that there were at least two votes after the merge in which she didn't know what was going on may count against her too.

I think Kass woukd struggle in the finals mainly because of the bridges she has burned on the jury (Morgan, Sarah, Jeremiah and Tasha at least) who won't vote for her. Tony's best shot is probably against Kass but I do think he has some chance against any of the others (except Spencer). I don't think that Spencer was lying a few weeks ago when he said he would vote for Tony is he got to the end - it's up to Trish and Woo to take out Tony when his Idols become useless if they seriously want to win the game.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of the remaining people, I can't fathom any challenge Trish could win. I know she was an in shape Pilates instructor when the season started but she seems spent now. I can't imagine Kass winning one either, she is supposed to be smart but I haven't seen her shine in any mental aspects of the challenges yet.

How about this scenario going into the next vote, assuming it is the last time to use idols? Someone besides Woo wins immunity. Tony tricks Kass into suggesting a blindside of Woo. Spencer, Kass and Trish agree. Tony tells Woo of the blindside and the two of them vote for Kass. Right before the votes are counted Tony gives Woo the regular immunity idol and uses the special one for himself. Kass is gone and Tony convinces Woo that it was Kass who suggested getting rid of Woo. Solidify their bond into the finals so that Woo won't turn on him.

Maybe I missed it, but did Jeff say anything about the special idol. Usually at this point doesn't Jeff announce that idols can no longer be played.

I know Tony said he was going to act like it could be played next week, and maybe the producers are going along by not saying anything to make it more interesting.

Can it be played by Tony next week?

The Idol is definitely only good through the final five, so it's useless now. What's interesting is whether Probst will tell everyone that - usually he tells people Idols are useless at this stage but for whatever reason he didn't do it this season.

What a great final four - fascinated to see how it all plays out!

The Idol is definitely only good through the final five, so it's useless now. What's interesting is whether Probst will tell everyone that - usually he tells people Idols are useless at this stage but for whatever reason he didn't do it this season.

I'll chalk it up to selective editing. He probably did tell everybody, but they are showing it since Tony is going to lie about how his Special Idol has different limitations.

I haven't watched every season, but this is the most entertaining one I can remember in a while.

This season is pretty wide open. The only one I can't see winning is Woo. He has done nothing. Spencer hasn't done much either but at least he has survived being on the outside. Might play well with the jury.

I used to think Tony had this in the bag but you never know how the jury is thinking. Kass may get this one. Spencer made the comment that she had no chance at winning when she flipped. Maybe they left that in because she does win?

^I actually think Woo has a very good chance of winning. He has had a very positive edit which you really don't see from a lot of people that are suppose to be goats. Not to mention last episode was really focused on him which leads me to believe that move will be more important than we realize.

I admit though the only person that Woo can beat in a final is Kass because everyone on the jury hates her. But I have a gut feeling that's going to be the final 2. I think Tony's going to come in 4th, Spencer will lose the final immunity which will probably be an endurance challenge to Woo and Woo will beat Kass in the end. I just feel like Tony has been set up for a big downfall all season and Spencer seems like he'll be the fallen hero like Yau-Man. By the way these are NOT spoilers, just my prediction.

If Spencer wins it'll be one of the greatest paths to victory in survivor history and he'll set the record for most times voting in minority and probably be a top 10 winner. If Tony wins, I think he's an average winner that probably was one of the most determined players ever. He has too many flaws for me to consider him a top 10 winner though. If Woo wins like I think he will, he'll be one of the more likable winners but probably be in the bottom 8 winners in survivor history. If Kass somehow pulls a win out of her ass it'll probably be the most negative edit ever for a winner and really one of the more chaotic paths to victory. Not even sure where I'd rank her tbh.

^ That was an amazing comeback.

Great win for Tony, he played a flawed but incredibly impressive game. Woo's boneheaded decision was a great cap in what has been a fantastic season. This is a top five all time season of Survivor for me. There's loads of people in this cast I'd love to see again!

^ That was an amazing comeback.

Great win for Tony, he played a flawed but incredibly impressive game. Woo's boneheaded decision was a great cap in what has been a fantastic season. This is a top five all time season of Survivor for me. There's loads of people in this cast I'd love to see again!

When Tony get vehemently called out by so many people at Final Tribal and he waffled on so many direct questions I thought he might have blown it.

So many times we've seen a good player lose due to a bitter jury. I was glad to see the better player win.

Woo taking Tony to the end will probably go down as one of the worst strategic moves in Survivor history.

Woo taking Tony to the end will probably go down as one of the worst strategic moves in Survivor history.

Agreed, although it is hard to top Colby taking Tina to the final instead of Keith

I think this is worth than Colby taking Tina. At least that was close vote (Tina won 4-3). He would have beat Kass 9-0 and instead chose the route that lead to an 8-1 wipeout. For me it's the worst move anyone's ever made in the show's history.

Colby and Tina had an alliance from day one that was never shown on TV. That was back before the social thing really took hold.

Woo had no shot against Tony. Spencer was right, he was like Tony's dog doing what ever Tony wanted. Kass was delusional if she thought she had a chance against Tony too. She made only the one move in the game and just pissed people off for 38 days.

I didn't miss the "lets remember the people we voted off" segment either.

All in all a good season.

So I'm guessing that in next season' they will be bringing back some players in Blood vs Water II

So I'm guessing that in next season' they will be bringing back some players in Blood vs Water II

That's what I thought, but it's all new players. Some details here: insidetv.ew.com/2014/05/21/survivor-san-juan-del-sur-blood-vs-water-jeff-probst/

I'm happy about this. I also thought it would be returning players (ugh, again, really?) but that has tended to result in lopsided games.

^ I'm very happy with the details on next season! All new players again (which is great), and bringing back the "Blood vs. Water" angle, which my wife and I both really enjoyed when they did it a couple seasons ago with the returning players. Seemed to add a pretty cool dynamic to it.

This season was pretty awesome, and one of my favorites of recent memory!

Kind of interesting but if Woo had lost the challenge, kass would have pr ably taken him to the final and he would have won.

Yeah, mere seconds and he'd be a million dollars richer. Well, $900,000 richer.

Losing the final challenge can be good strategy, looking back all the way to the first season.

There's a good chance the person you choose to vote out at that point is a former alliance member, so you may be kissing one vote good-bye.

In this case, Woo would have also had the advantage of being able to say "I would have brought Tony", giving the impression he's honourable, even if it was a lie.

Jeff asked in the Reunion Show, how many would have voted for Woo, if Kass was with him

in the Final Two. Hands shot up all over from the jury. So that's that.

One of the best season's in a while.

The next season will be interesting with all new players on Blood vs Water and not a returning player with a family member. It will also be the return of Redemption Island.