TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Magic Mountain

Hello...

I've seen the photos of SFMM and expecially the LOOONG LINE to Tatsu! ...and I think there are long lines to X, Riddler, DejaVu, Goliath (&other) too!!

...Do you know if there is a way to enter in the park before the opening time, or some offert to jump the lines?

(..I already have the season pass fot Six Flags..)

...I'll spent one day in LA and I'd like to go to SFMM...and do as much coaster as I can!!!

Thanks for your help!!!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only legal way I know of to get through the lines faster is by buying Fast Passes. These are $15 punch-card-type things that can be used on 4 rides each. Usually, even with Fast Passes, you will still have to wait in line with whoever else has them too, but the lines will be shorter overall.

The only legal way I know of to get through the lines faster is by buying Fast Passes. These are $15 punch-card-type things that can be used on 4 rides each. Usually, even with Fast Passes, you will still have to wait in line with whoever else has them too, but the lines will be shorter overall.

Thanx a lot!

..where can I buy this Fast Passes? only4rides? which ones?do you have some suggest?

Thanx again!

Here are some tips for SFMM:

1. Go to your to priority ride first, (whether it'd be Tatsu or X or whatever you want)

2. Try to go to on the rides in the back of the park early the shortest lines are then.

3. The rides to get on early are X, Tatsu,and Deja Vu.( Along with Goliath, Batman, and Riddler's, they have high cappacity so their lines won't get as long but they can on occasion)

This as been Austin Online helping you with your SFMM needs, have a safe trip and enjoy SFMM!

Oh the Flash Pass can be bought at the ticket booth or some other place that I can't remeber (but SFMM website knows!), and they're good for rider to ride 4 different ride. For example I buy 1 flash pass so during the day I use the Flash pass on X, Tatsu, Riddler's, and Deja Vu.

Hoipe it helps.

Actually...

...If you are only planning on going for one day, the VIP PASS is the best value. they are $79.00 and include:

Unlimited FlashPasses (You just go into the Flash Pass line for each ride)

Priorty seating for all shows

A buffet at mooseburger lodge (for lunch, or Brunch with Bugs)

You are only able to buy them in the park.

Great value, the people who i have seen who have bought them have loved it.

Thanx a lot!

..where can I buy this Fast Passes? only4rides? which ones?do you have some suggest?

Thanx again!

You can buy Fast Passes at the park, by the front offices I think. I've never used Fast Passes before, but if you ask the staff by the front gate they can direct you.

Hey Noemi,

I just got back from SFMM a few weeks ago on a weekend visit and it was pretty crowded with some long wait times. Like the others said, definately buy a strip or two of flash pass coupons if you are going on the weekend.

I would start off with X before Tatsu because X does not accept flash pass coupons for entry. Then you should head over to Deja Vu and Psyclone as they both run one train... Most of the big coasters like Viper, Goliath, Tatsu, Riddler take flashpass so you'll be all set there, just make sure to get over to X because the line can still get over two hours long.

Have fun,

Actually...

...If you are only planning on going for one day, the VIP PASS is the best value. they are $79.00 and include:

Unlimited FlashPasses (You just go into the Flash Pass line for each ride)

Priorty seating for all shows

A buffet at mooseburger lodge (for lunch, or Brunch with Bugs)

You are only able to buy them in the park.

Great value, the people who i have seen who have bought them have loved it.

That is a great deal, since a normal admission ticket and the mooseburger buffet alone would normally cost around $79.

Thanks again to all!!!!

I already have the Season Pass....may I buy the VIP pass with less money?is there any discount?

well...I hink to go the weekend before 4th july...around 1-2...is not a good idea,isn't it? ... any suggestion about period?

..the tickets are increasing this year!! ...I went last year and I've spend only 45$ to enter in the park!

..well..sfmm...is SFMM!