TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Planning a Florida trip in June need help!!!

Hey all.

Im planning a trip to Orlando to go to Wet n Wild, Universal Studios Florida, Islands Of Adventure, and Sea World Florida, with a side trip to Busch Gardens in June. I was wondering if any of the people here on the forum has taken the Busch Gardens Shuttle that they have going from International Drive and if they recommend it or just renting a car for the day. According to the website they have its free with the 5 park flex pass but it leaves from Busch Gardens at 6pm which is too early for me. What do yall recommend. Also which order should i visit the parks so i dont have a biased view towards them.

Thanx.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A 6pm departure from Busch Gardens back to Sea World shouldn't be too little time at all. In fact, usually when I do fly into Orlando for a trip, if I can get a flight out of Orlando after 5pm, I'll usually spend the day at Busch Gardens, and then leave around 2pm to make sure I'm back in time. Most of the time the park isn't opened much later than 6pm anyway, though they are running their Summer Nights thing. If you really think you must stay beyond 6pm for more rides, etc, then you'll pretty much have to rent a car. BGA is only about an hour from Orlando depending on traffic, and rental cars are usually about $30-40 a day, so only you can really determine if its worth it or not. I would say no if I only needed the rental to get to Busch.

I would rent a car. Gnome and I stayed until the park closed at eight and still wanted more time. Busch Gardens has a lot to do and you will definitely want to ride a few of the coasters multiple times. I don't see how you will really feel satisfied after leaving with the shuttle at six.

• 2 months later...

Hey, I'm going in August for a family trip, but I see "isolated thunderstorms" on the weather forcast, but it's still pretty hot. Can anybody describe isolated thunderstorms in Florida

I don't want that kind of thing to ruin a trip. Also, what are the waits for Sheikra, Montu, Kumba, (during this time of year). I used the search and found this topic, so there may be a further search that will reveal this info anyways. So, any help? Thanks.

So it can be a good thing, I see. So, usually the crowds get shorter afterwards? Sounds nice, but I've heard that it doesn't really matter how crowded it is . . . but it's only going to be a day anyways. I should be able to ride the B&M rides before afternoon storms, correct? I don't really give a hoot about Gwazi and Python, it's like, if I have time, I'll ride them to add to my coaster count (which is pretty low).