• 3 months later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"That we exist in a much better world for all...."

Tra laaaaaaaaahhhhh.

Take that, Yankee Rodent-loving Wench!

Actually, 'Canadians au Flambe' are quite tasty, esp. those from the east, altho somewhat tougher and more INTENSE FLAVOR!!!

(apologies to "Sweeney Todd" and the number, "A Little Priest".)

Dragon mountain was the first coaster that really broke my fear. I loved it. Im glad they're finally doing something with it. I hope they re-do some of the track in the back along with the theming. From what I remember, it was all rusted really bad and looked like it was gonna cave in and fall apart.

I got a coaster video for my 6th birthday, and Dragon Mountain was on it. I remember the time I took the video to my day care centre and made them put it on, and on the part where the train goes through the tunnel on Dragon Mountain some kid went "The movie's over!" and I went "No it's noooot!"

Haha, children.

But I do remember that there was, in addition to the mountain shell, a mass of iron girders that just stood there, gleaming. And now I find out that it was meant for a scale version of the Niagara Falls. Hahaha.