TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

RCT3 Lift Hill Steps

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Open up Your RCT folder, then open up "Style" then "Themed" put your file in this folder.

Your should have a folder with two .ovl files inside of it and another folder that probably has the same name.

It should look like this.

RollerCoaster Tycoon® 3\Style\Themed\Pumper-SteelWorx

If you don't want to manually place it and you have the game installed on the defualt location. Use the the automatic installer

http://www.trackworx.com/Pumper-SteelWorx.exe

All you have to do is download it, run the program, click "Unzip" Then load up your game.

Inside the game, you will find it (as said above), under Scenary in the walls section. Scroll down (I suggest deselecting everything but generic to make it easier), you will see a picture that says SteelWorx, click it, and there you have it.

Oh, forgot to mention. If you have the game running while you install it, you will need to reboot the game before you can use it.

Open up Your RCT folder, then open up "Style" Style theres no style????

If you installed the the default location, put this in your adress box, it will open up the folder.

C:\Program Files\Atari\RollerCoaster Tycoon® 3\Style\Themed

As for the auto supports. There's a selection on the list that has a red circle with a line through it, click on that, then place it on the ground wherever an auto support that you dont want meets the ground.

What it is doing is placing an invisible object there, so if you want that support to come back, just use delete on the spot that you placed it at. A little red money sign should float away as confirmation of deletion.

I did it like this......for a PC not a MAC

1.My computer

2. Program Files

3.Atari

4.Roller Coaster Tycoon 3

5.Style

6. Themed

7. Then you put the Unzipped Steel worx File in there....then i think you need to restart you computer before it will show up in the game

It showed up in the game after I put it in, but whenever I went to scenery to use it, it wouldn't let me past the first icon, then it would freeze up, go to windows and say that "RCT3Plus.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close"

Then I suggest re-installing that game, taking the folder out, and putting it back in.

^And your right, it really isnt that hard