TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Any XMers out there?

N'at Man

Satellite radio is getting a lot of publicity, mostly due to Howard Stern going to Sirius. Nothing against Sirius but I wanted to see who out there subscribes to XM (I know at least some of you who do). I never figured I'd pay for radio until I had a chance to listen to XM. No commercial music and the ability to drive all over the country without trying to find stations on the radio is great. I was never much of a CD jockey in my car so to be able to drive out to a rural park like Knoebels and get any kind of music channel I want without commercials is great. The talk shows do have commercials but it is nice to know I can tune into ESPN to get some scores anytime, anywhere.

I have a Delphi SkyFi2 that I use in my car and at home. Here are my preset stations:

1 - Boneyard

2 - Squizz

3 - Lucy

4 - Ethel

5 - Mix

6 - KISS

7 - Top Tracks

8 - The 80's

9 - The 90's

0 - Pittsburgh Traffic & Weather

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my Roady2 in my car and another in the wife's! And I plan on picking up one of these when the become available!

Current Presets:

1- High Voltage (O&A PARTY ROCK!)

2- Squizz

3- Mix

4- 20 on 20

5- BPM

6- Boneyard

7- Lucy

8- Baseball/Hockey (Depending on Season)

9- XM Comedy

0- NYC Traffic & Weather

XM MyFi here.

1- 20 on 20

2. Squizz XL

3. BPM

4. Ethel

5. KISS

6. High Voltage

7. Mix

8. 80s

9. 90s

10. Boneyard XL

I'd have traffic, but I only travel about 5 miles to work every day on backroads. Usually when I know I'm heading down to Philly though, I put on traffic, which is Preset B, 1.

Even though I was threatened with expulsion from Coaster Team, I am the proud new owner of a Sirius satellite radio. Borg gave it to me for Christmas and I finally hooked it up for home and car and activated it on Sunday, just in time for Howard's debut. I haven't set presets yet (I have 20) but I am loving the wide variety of programming. My drive to work is short but it will be great for road trips and I like that I can use it in the car and at home. I hated commercial radio.

Janna

XM, Roady 2, presets:

1. Fungus

2. High Voltage(Q&A are so much better than Howard the Duck)

3. Ethel

4. Lucy

5. Cinemagic

6. XM Music Lab

7. The 80's

Had it since October, and love it. Almost got Sirius, but I dont like Stern, and the only reason I'd have it was for Radio Margaritaville, which is online also.