TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

NEWS FLASH: Alveys not the antichrist!

Real

Latest news and polls indicate that Robb and Elissa Alvey are not the antichrist! This has been confirmed from Robb himself in a recent forum.

"We're not the freaking antichrist! Even if I sometimes look like the antichrist when I wake up or even sometimes people make out images in the large amounts of hair on my body, Im STILL not the antichrist!" quips Robb.

Elissa backs up the morning statement but confirms that he indeed, nor is she, the antichrist.

*Satiricle text added for comic relief. Only the first sentence in the quote is from Robb himself*

Sorry I found this funny and its a good inside joke that I thought Id take outside!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Or catch him running up lift hills. I guess thats what antichrists will be doing.

Funny, I always thought they would do what was recorded in Revelations.

Sorry Robb, this is really funny though the premise Im sure is getting really old for you.

I mean, it's still kind of funny to a point that people think we're evil and jump off coasters onto lifthills, but more than anything it's just getting old and sad.

It's called jealousy. People can't stand someone of everyday stature getting a little fame. All those people that are doing the "hating" wish they had awesome web sites and park access like you guys have, and most of them aren't old enough to vote. (Or at least, that's how they act.)

Me, I just be hatin' cause you're beautiful. You guys use Pantine? Is that the secret?