TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Creation of a Themeparkreview Subreddit...

Cmbgo12

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It undermines the forum itself and isn't particularly conducive to discussion or archiving. It'd be a pretty weak, petty way to get back at /r/rollercoasters. And goes against the purpose of Reddit which is to create communities rather than feuding between like minded people.

If you get Robb and Elissa's consent I think that it would be a great idea. I used to love Reddit (I don't use it much anymore), but there really aren't any high quality or very active coaster/theme park related sub-reddits. If the Alvey's and other mods here got involved in creating a subreddit that could be a great way to attract more people to the site and also bring coasters to the "front page of the internet". Any social media outreach is usually beneficial. I don't think people would stop coming to the forums just because there's a subreddit

Absolutely NOT! Reddit it a terrible site full of obnoxious people and hate. I do not have any interest in supporting it nor putting my brand on it. If anyone tries to make a TPR Sub-Reddit I'll do everything I can to have it removed. If in the event it ends up being something we change our mind on, WE will start it.

Remember, Theme Park Review is a brand that WE OWN. You can't just go and start up something branded with TPR just because you feel like it. The thing I hinted about on Twitter was a JOKE!!!

Edited by robbalvey