TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Which current record coasters have you ridden?

World's tallest wooden coaster: Colossos (or Wildfire, since Colossos is SBNO)

Wildfire is technically SBNO too due to the permit issues (man 2016 has not been a good year for European woodies...)

Oh, right, forgot that "Team Green" has found a way to deny pleasure for normal humans.

Well, in that case, I'll pick number 3 (and my personal favorite) from the list: El Toro! Please, someone tell me this one is still operating...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

World's tallest wooden coaster: Colossos (or Wildfire, since Colossos is SBNO)

Wildfire is technically SBNO too due to the permit issues (man 2016 has not been a good year for European woodies...)

Oh, right, forgot that "Team Green" has found a way to deny pleasure for normal humans.

Well, in that case, I'll pick number 3 (and my personal favorite) from the list: El Toro! Please, someone tell me this one is still operating...

Yes it is. And also, what's the problem with Wildfire????

The court revoked the original building permit - the reason being that a more extensive environmental impact study should have been made before the permit was given - and the coaster will be closed until Kolmården can find a solution (or worst case scenario be forced to tear it down).

The court revoked the original building permit - the reason being that a more extensive environmental impact study should have been made before the permit was given - and the coaster will be closed until Kolmården can find a solution (or worst case scenario be forced to tear it down).

In relation to your petition comment:

https://www.change.org/p/kolmarden-permit-board-save-wildfire-at-kolmarden

I live in SoCal and haven't really traveled to theme parks in other states (or even in other parts of California). My record-breaking coaster repertoire is restricted to SFMM, for now:

Full Throttle

Tatsu

Riddler's Revenge

I haven't mustered up the courage to ride Drop of Doom yet, and Superman is usually closed when I'm there (probably because it's usually cold, with rain in the forecast, when I'm there).

I've been to Disneyland and Knott's, as well; anyone know of any record-breaking rides there?