TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Robb Alvey on ThrillNetwork's In The Loop Radio Show!

Hey guys,

Thanks Rob for being on the show. You were a great person to have. Sorry you are now banned from the show. That kinda sucks.

Well Rob since you can't be on the show how about SharkTums.

We are lineing up our first all girls show next week. Will and I are going to cross dress just so we fit in.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<-------I think all people need to do is just look at my pic. I'm already not that far from cross dressing. So Gnome, just to let you know, our show is open for all if they want to be on. Were happy to have any park go'er on. We only have these rules.

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Official Rules*

1. Must mention a ride or park at least once.

2. Must have very good patience to deal with "Idiots" like Clint Novak and myself.

3. Must have a very good sense of humor.

----------------------------------------------------------

With this upcoming "Weekend Review" show to feature all girls, could it be possible we are stealing somebodys wife this weekend?

Definately now on my iTunes podcast list. This is one of the funniest podcasts I've heard in a long long time. I'm actually listening to it right now. Just got to the Coaster chicks hot or not part. Of course, when that was mentioned, the first thing I thought of was what if a bunch of ACE members decided to join up? :shock::shock::shock: Scary!

Amazing job, one and all. I can't wait to hear the all female edition, with the possability of a certain Mrs. Alvey. Another idea is to have both on at the same time. Double the Alvey's, double the fun!

Stuart "I'd love to be apart of this too" Newsom