TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Haunted Harbor RCT2

Hello! How are you doin? Good, Bad? Well today I would like to show yall another Original RCT1 Scenario that I did about 4 years ago, & found it on my Old computer that my grandpa, & I built, which is Haunted Harbor, & obviously inspired by Holiday World, & Mt Olympus!

Here Are Some screenshots!

SCR2.BMP

Aerial view of the Park. Built in the very late 1940's by Ed Hackheart (just a story make up)!

SCR9.BMP

Here's an wooden coaster named the Woodpecker that was built by GCI in 1994!

SCR10.BMP

Another shot of Woodpecker, & some Flat Rides I added!

So what do you think of my childhood park?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More Views of my Beloved Park!

SCR12.BMP

Look what we have here, an Compact CCI Wooden Coaster named Dirt Dobber, built in 2002, also was built before New Mexico Rattler!

SCR13.BMP

My favorite ride I designed for the Park.

SCR26.BMP

Nice collection of flat rides!

SCR18.BMP

A Dinn Corporation Woodie named Killer Whale that Opened to Public on January 1982!

SCR20.BMP

Nicely custom terrain Woodie built by my favorite grandpa!

Any comments, & feedback are appreciated!

See ya later!

Why are you in debt?

Not trying to sound cranky, or anything, as a response to you gforce1994, I did this park about 5, or 4 years ago, & didn't understand it that much till I got into High School, but I have gotten much better I will keep posting pictures of my favorite park, pretty soon so stay tuned!

Well I had discovered something very unique!

SCR14.BMP

An S&S Power Wooden Coaster With Steel Hybrid built in 2000 as Monsoon!

SCR15.BMP

The most coaster in the park that has Swoop'in Turn, & the only Wooden Coaster That has water at the end of the ride, & you can't hardly see it!

SCR16.BMP

On this picture, my favorite part of the ride is that degree turn, & into the tunnel, that's where that wooden water track is!

SCR28.BMP

The Woodpecker is still the most popular coaster in the park!

SCR8.BMP

See you later!

Please feel free to leave comments!

Why are you in debt?

Not trying to sound cranky, or anything, as a response to you gforce1994, I did this park about 5, or 4 years ago, & didn't understand it that much till I got into High School, but I have gotten much better I will keep posting pictures of my favorite park, pretty soon so stay tuned!

Why not use a trainer to fix that problem? They're really easy to use.

I want to wish you all A Merry Christmas, & A Happy New Year! And here's a present, I have a huge update for you all!

SCR7.BMP

Nice sunny day here at Haunted Harbor!

SCR21.BMP

A wooden coaster that was built in the 1960s in 64 named Texas Great White! Also my second favorite ride in the park after Dirt Dobber!

SCR22.BMP

Nice colors!

SCR23.BMP

Such a wonderful 60's woodie!

SCR24.BMP

The ride above the Texas Great White, there is a Gravity Group Wooden Coaster named Water Spout built in 2007!

SCR25.BMP

This awesome woodie surrounds this whole lake in this picture!

SCR27.BMP

Second shot of the flat rides!

SCR19.BMP

The Killer Whale seems on going serious!

Well, this is the last update that I'm posting, so here's a download if anybody is interested, also sorry about the debt!

Haunted Harbor.SV6

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=51178&start=120

BOOM! Just download it and run the program like any other program, but make a backup of the park because trainer's can occasionally lead to errors :/ I would use the earliest version because sometimes the newer ones don't work on certain computers, but the oldest version works every time and has less errors. there are several tutorials online on how to use these as well...I don't know if I'm a little late in posting this, but here ya go!

Thanks, I just downloaded SOB Trainer from RCT Grotto, & it works just fine, but I can't hack stuff like a real Water park, or B&M Floorless Dive Machine like Sheikra, or Griffon because Windows 7 Ultimate, so the only way I loaded my RCT2 game is I had to make it compatible to W7, I wish I can make a real colorful Water park like Wet N Wild, & Aquatica Orlando, but I thought of doing an Rocky Mountain Construction Steel Track Wooden Hybrid Coaster, & an Renovated ride like Little Dipper at SFGAM, and maybe something like Hotel, Golf, & Mall Resorts, But I can do at least an look like Water Park, so it'll be a good while when I get Started, so Thanks for Support!

Hello TPR! Sorry that I hadn't been Active in this topic, just lots of stuff going on!

Here are huge updates!

SCR1.BMP

I built an pier!

SCR2.BMP

Woooow! A Prototype Vekoma SLC Coaster built in 2010 as Seagull!

SCR3.BMP

The ride has watter effects! The ride next to it is an Molinda & Sons Kiddie Coaster built in 1998 as Spider Lily! Pretty Enjoyable!

SCR5.BMP

I designed a Rocky Mountain Construction Woodie named as The Star Noosed Mole, sadly I didn't had wooden supports, but I used these wooden walls to look like a steel wooden hybrid coaster!

SCR6.BMP

This ride is totally based on an Cyclone Clone, contains Three Heart Pumping Inversions, & the most intense in the park!

SCR9.BMP

Here is an Blackpool, & Kennywood style to it. It's an B&M Hyper Coaster built in 1999 as the third hyper coaster built by B&M!

SCR10.BMP

Named T Rex, an Mean Dinosaur with Sharp Teeth!

SCR11.BMP

Lift hill shot!

SCR12.BMP

A lot of guests enjoy this Baby!

SCR13.BMP

Offers great Airtime!

SCR17.BMP

Gasps! Bunny Hops!

Well, Feel free to comment!