TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Flame Wars - Please Read!

robbalvey

Dear TPR Members,

For the entire time the board has been open we have strived to have a place where people can discuss subjects about Roller Coasters, Donkeys, and pretty much any other subject that interests them. We have been able to do this without any flame wars ignighting.

Recently, though, there have a been a few threads I've seen which are turning into what we don't want on this forum.

While 99% of all other threads are just fine and everyone here is totally awesome at keeping things "clean" I want to nip this one before it turns into something worse.

If you find yourself arguing, name calling, etc with any of our members, or if someone irks you enough to where you feel upset enough to post a flame back, please send me a PM immediately (even if it's about me!)

This board is about fun, so lets keep it that way!

--Robb "Thanks for your understanding." Alvey

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"This board is about fun?" What the hell do you mean by that!? I can say whatever I want! The heck with you!!!

This has been an example of what not to do...Please refrain from using an inappropriate language against other members, and try to be civil.

To do otherwise might get you banned from this great site. (Yes others have already been banned in the past)

Remember, Robb and Elissa have the ultimate power to discipline you! So don't temp them! Otherwise you temp fate!

This site has so far exceeded my expectations, and it is obviously very well run! I, like many others, enjoy logging onto this site on a daily basis, and will continue to do so for a long time to come!

PS...I love the fact that this site doesn't have any of those annoying pop-up ads!!! Everyone else, but TPR, seems to have them!!!

^ Yeah, the only pop-up ads we have are BUY OUR DVDs!!!!!

Seriously, though, in order to fund the site, we'd much rather sell something that people might be interested in than being told we're user number 1,000,000 - click here to win a prize everytime I log on!

--Robb

^ Yeah, the only pop-up ads we have are BUY OUR DVDs!!!!!

Seriously, though, in order to fund the site, we'd much rather sell something that people might be interested in than being told we're user number 1,000,000 - click here to win a prize everytime I log on!

--Robb

What if we don't really want your DVD, but want to make a donation to you in appreciate of the site? Is that kosher?

If you've enjoyed any of the video downloads they've let us see for ourself, especially The Euro-Tour., it's really a wonderful way to support them and get something great back for the $$$ spent. Really. I found TPR at a good time in my life, and if buying vids and shirts keeps them happy and supports the site, great! Great for me too!

Save up - then, buy up LOL.

(There might, however, be a 'Keep Dan and Joey Dry Fund' that might be set up, in the n-t-d future )