TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Secret Dangers of Amusement Parks?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then what is the point of them publishing this article at all? The article focuses on them pointing out ridiculous "dangers." Tell me how that is anything anyone should be concerned about?

This article points out that the "secret dangers of amusement parks" and "things to watch out for" are easily prevented or avoided. That in part makes the article sound silly, because sitting behind your computer, these "dangers" seem obvious or not even dangerous. But suddenly when you're at the park, you may or may not be thinking about these things.

This.

the worst experience i have was in sea world in san diego i was on the water roller coster and i get to the top of the roller coaster and gues what the guy looks like he was sleeping i scream to him hey help am to close to the car on front of me please do something i scream to he do something or i be fly to the air becuase how this roller coaster move one by one car boy that was so close to have an accident that day and now i don't know if i ever want to go to this coaster again.i was so mad how inresponsable this young man was ,he is palying with peoples life.only one car have to go each time not 2 i ever see that before i go like 20 times on the same day and my number 21 i gues was the last for me.

This comment made my brain fall out.