TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

College Football 2011

stingrock23

Just a terrible week for Louisiana football.

The rumors are interesting, but you never really know until any truth actually comes out. I think it was just a case of Miles completely getting out-coached by Saban.

I just want the Tigers to end up playing USC next year, whatever the bowl may be.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if I would go that far, he has been a pretty good coach for them for most part and even if these rumors are all completely true I still don't know if that is enough cause to fire the guy, but maybe it is. It's going to be interesting to see how much attention (if any) all this gets in the national media. So far it's been pretty quite and now that College Football season is a few weeks over I can't see these rumors really grabbing the national headlines unless there is someone within the organization who comes forward and gives a full interview with all the details of what happened. That would really be throwing yourself and your team under the bus though so I doubt anyone will do that.

Football season is over, where is the College basketball thread? Go Cats.

^He won't get fired for the incident, but rather if everything is true...he'll end up getting fired for his record after a few mediocre seasons because he's lost control of the team.