TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Any TPR romances yet?!

Louise

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Face it, as enthusiasts we're not even a full step above the klingon wedding people at Star Trek Conventions!

That's actually pretty close to how I descrive enthusiest events to my non-coaster riding freinds. "Think star trek convention minus the costumes".

I'm single and straight. Though really I don't really look for relationships in coaster enthusiests. Not that I have anything against it, I just don't really see it happening. Though I guess that should come with an asterix considering that I haven't really hung out with any female enthusiests who aren't wives of other enthusiests.

I met regret asking this, and excuse my ignorance as I'm totally blanking. But what's TS stand for?

When I started this thread way back when it was just out of curiosity because I'd started to realise how much PMing and AIMing went on between members... I didn't intend for it to become either a Lonely Hearts board or a place to ridicule coaster enthusiasts as worse than Trekkies.

I wouldn't say we're trekkies without the costumes... Ok, well... Maybe. Yeah. :? I've seen at least four or five attractive coaster enthusiasts. That puts us above the trekkies by at least 50%.

I wouldn't say we're trekkies without the costumes... Ok, well... Maybe.

Patch Jackets!

Nope no TRP romance here, still runnin' with the same girl 2 years later. Robb's wet ass in Florida turned me on though! :shock: Kinda in the Herbert sort of way.

Besides, I'm an ugly bum... and I love it! 8)