TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Chesford Manor Theme Park [RCT3]

Welcome to Chesford Manor Theme Park.

Built in Cornwall, England.

Built by a new theme park attraction group called "Xtreme Attractions," the park has been built with inspirations from parks across the world.

The park has today opened for it's first season which is where I will be starting off my blog for the park.

My name's Tony and I live literally 10 minutes away from the park, so I have took the risk and brought a season pass, as I will be visiting regularly and bringing you updates!

So, here's my first update from opening day!

The entrance is very nice!

There are 10 ticket offices open, something tells me they're expecting a large number of visitors today!

To the left of the entrance is a rather nice retail area, the theming of this area is very empressive!

To the right of the entrance are some rides, including a Tea Cup ride...

A Magic Carpet ride...

And in front of the entrance as you arrive is the Junior Rollercoaster "The Centipede."

An overview of "The Centipede:"

They have a very nice Ben and Jerry's stall near The Pirate Ship, they sell dozens of different flavours!

A nicely themed Pirate Ship!

Hmm... Let's head up the hill and see what's up there!

A large grass section of this area of the park is cut off by iron fences, because it is the location of "The Summer Concert" with a number of music artists appearing this year!

An overview of the grass area:

"The scariest horror attraction in the UK" ... "Paranormal Activity: The Ride!"

A sign at the entrance of "Paranormal Activity: The Ride!"

HoopStar is the best rollercoaster at the park so far, let's hope they bring a new rollercoaster next season!

Last image of opening day, an overview of the entrance area for the park.

It was a very enjoyable day at the park today and I cannot wait for my next visit, I hope you guys have enjoyed my first blog post!

Feedback and Reviews Please!

- Tony.

Edited by djbrcace1234

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Season 1

Update 2

Hey guys, just a quick update, I've been down at the park today and there are a couple of developments!

The Screen Tests have begun on the stage for "The Summer Concert", only three days until the concert happens!

I got a view from the stage control booth at the end of the field during testing!

There's construction beginning on a new rollercoaster for next season, the station structure has shot up over the last week, the actual ride construction has yet to begin!

And finally a nice view of the park as I'm leaving, so much room for the future!

That's all for today

Feedback and Reviews Please

- Tony.

Season 2

Update 3

Hey Guys,

I didn't get a chance to return to the theme park for the remainder of the first season, but I plan to visit more often this season!

Anyway, there has been a lot of additions to the park for season 2, so here are my pictures from the day!

It was a pretty rainy day to start off with, I can spot something new in this image!

From the entrance plaza I can see the new rollercoaster!

To replace the area for concerts, See-Saw has been put in place!

An overview of the new area "Thrill Street"

The Entrance and station of "Pulse" The Intamin Impulse Coaster

This coaster launches at 60mph! It's Intense!

The Golfing Garden Entrance And...

The attraction itself!

The stretch of shops in "Thrill Street"

The first fast food outlet at the park, A Burger King!

"Typhoon" is another new addition this year, the park has really concentrated on thrill seekers this year!

And finally, a look over the whole theme park with all the new additions...

That's all for now, I shall be visiting again very soon!

Leave me your feedback and thoughts!

- Tony.

I mostly don't play RCT3,but your good and I like this park. Although can you use the support blocker to kill those black supports for Pulse,becuase it just looks weird. Other than that you have an nice park on your hands.

Season 2

Update 4

Hey All,

Just a quick update, it's now late July down at the park and they're preparing for the busy summer holidays with record numbers expected this season with the additions of "Thrill Street"

There has been a couple of exciting developments since my last visit, here are my pictures from the visit!

Outside the entrace of the park, a new advert has been erected with a sign saying "Arriving Next Season" I wonder whether the design of the advert means anything?

The signs have also been put up on the new fences placed next to Typhoon! to stop guests from seeing the development site for next season.

Today a theme park forum group came on their "July Theme Park Tour", they were very impressed with the park!

Unfortunately, The Centipede was closed today, no idea what was wrong, but it didn't open atall!

Pulse is still as busy as ever!

And finally, a view of the skyline from the entrance of the park as I was leaving today, it is certainly starting to grow!

Feedback and Comments Welcome!

- Tony.

Season 2

Update 5

Hey Guys, today was the last day of the season, so I went along for a few hours and there have been some developments!

The Centipede is still closed, There must be a serious problem!

It was so busy today!

An entrance area has started to be constructed, next time I visit this will all be finished!

Behind See-Saw is the new rollercoaster which has started to be built, I know it's a Bolliger & Mabillard!

That entrance is huge!

Thrill Street is still popular as ever!

Finally, an over view of the main area of the park so far, I love how the park is growing!

See you next season!

- Tony.