The TPR Games Forum Moderators Random Thread

robbalvey

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Note on JakeCallan: Edited/deleted out content of one of his posts: Condescending, rude and elitist to the point of being cruel. Keep an eye on him, he's becoming a rather large cyst on the balls of the forum.

We need documentation on this stuff. Copy and paste in here before you delete stuff!!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to be a jerk here for a sec - RD, I don't think it's a good idea to use roman numerals for RCT2 and RCT3 when adding a tag onto the beginning of a thread title. If I were to put [RCT3] or even just RCT3 without the brackets in the search box and search for titles, that good-looking Disney Adventure Park wouldn't show up because it has an "RCT III" tag.

Edited by A.J.

No, not that I'm aware of. His last activity on that account took place in 2007. Just some double posts in his own thread, it looks like.

But trouble or no trouble, new username/same IP is against the rules, yeah?

Bryce is now out of chances. It's already a dup account of Bryce232. He responded to spam this morning, then reported it.

Now his posting for posting sake.......

And he gave Eric a ton of issues with a Bag O Crap contest. I'm done with him.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this is possible, but can we get the Terms of Service thread put up in the announcements section of the games forum? This is the second time now that I've had to do a TOS lock/message/edit, probably because people go straight to this forum to post their stuff instead of checking out the main forum first.

EDIT: Or even just a shadow topic?

Edited by A.J.

I'd say go for it myself: I've been looking around, and it's becoming a commonplace habit for this particular forum: Other sites' bad habits are rubbing off on the members migrating here... and it's rather frustrating all over. I'd also say we might want to combine the PSAs for forum rules together, so we don't end up with 10,000 'Read this Firsts" up there.

I nailed i305Kid after he made a stupid mistake in chat (Never admit to your screen names elsewhere...)

What's weird is that his IP wasn't banned when I 'removed him' earlier. Could the boards have had amnesia?

Edited by QueerRudie

I haven't seen any requests for a post like that- but I was thinking the same thing.

As much as his posts always end up as a popular draw, it's not quite 'legal' for the forum, especially since I've started cracking down on bad posting.

I'd e-mail him and say "Add more content" I.E. teaser pics, etc. to the post, especially since his works are pretty good examples of how to do things right in the forum. The other option is to merge it into 'The Preview Thread', but I'm reluctant to do that, considering the nature of his past posts.

R.D.