TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Santa CLAW! Live Claw Machine - Crane Game!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to edit your character, click the green + to the left of your character.

Also, I got disconnected earlier, I was in the 500's in line or so...I gave up on the connection for the time being, and went out for errands.

I returned, and reconnected, to discover that it apparently saved my place, because there's 8-900 people in line, but it put me in the 100's, with about 3 hours to wait!

^ They did, yes. Seems like each of the characters has at least one new outfit. I haven't tried to see if they added any new animations or any other hidden secrets. I want to hope that Real Art was too busy with projects they flooded in after Santa Claw that they didn't have much time to add many new things.

^ They did, yes. Seems like each of the characters has at least one new outfit. I haven't tried to see if they added any new animations or any other hidden secrets. I want to hope that Real Art was too busy with projects they flooded in after Santa Claw that they didn't have much time to add many new things.

I believe that one new animation for the ornament is that it sings (Beautifully). However, i'm not sure what keys activate all the animations either, so their may be other animations as well.

I've been 56th in line for quite some time now... Migs310 is a few spaces behind me... says he's from TPR but he's been asleep the whole time haha

Get a warm bowl of water and put his hand it in!

I did this to my friend, and when he woke up, he tried to convince me that his cat pee'd in his bed.

It looks like the letters R, A. D, and G all have corresponding animations for each of the characters...

EDIT: Not all the characters seem to have 4 different animations, but what animations they do have seem to be assigned to one of those four letters.

Edited by webgoof

Looks like it just went down. They tweeted this:

The site held up to over 800 of you awesome players today, but finally gave out. Sorry! We can't get in till the am, but will fix it then.

This must be one of the "challenges" of the thing being set up at someone else's property.