TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] Lone Star Gardens

WELL..it seems you've got LSG under control for now, just get at me when you need some help.

Oh, and I gotta say (again) Your architecture is kick-ass!

Though, I do agree on fixing the exposed black poles, perhaps black linings on the sides of the roof?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually like the exit path. I've seen the same style of path, where it goes over the first turn before the lift. Granted I'm only thinking of rides like Rebel Yell, but still, I think it gets its job done.

Anyways, its a rather minor part of what is being shown, so I'll stop giving the opposing opinion on it, lol.

Now, I like these buildings a lot, the fit really well with what your trying to make.

I actually like the exit path. I've seen the same style of path, where it goes over the first turn before the lift. Granted I'm only thinking of rides like Rebel Yell, but still, I think it gets its job done.

Anyways, its a rather minor part of what is being shown, so I'll stop giving the opposing opinion on it, lol.

Now, I like these buildings a lot, the fit really well with what your trying to make.

Huh, you're right, but Dotrobot, I suggest 0 clearance so you don't have to have that section of path that goes up and down.

Not too shabby, if i do say so. Keeping the look cleaner with the tarmac paths does look visually more appealing, not to mention easier to clean up sick, etc. as it's more visible.

As a 'sideline' joke, though, how about naming the new coaster "The Bush economic Plan" As it DOES cause nausea, beats people around a bit, and leaves them screaming at the end.

R.D.

Typically for an Intamin "rocket" coaster, the airtime hills are abruptly smaller on the top of the crescent, thus, this makes for more ample airtime. However though, I admire the look of the layout.

Also, I must say I'm very impressed of everything you have shown so far as it's really all composed nicley. Well done.

The launch should be larger, it looks like if it were only 3 tiles. (Diagonal launch yes)

The second hills entrance transition is too steep compared to the exit transition. The following hill looks three times higher than the 2nd hill, and the train either would have bad pacing on the 3rd hill, or not be so smooth on the 2nd.

After the 3rd hill, there isn't that much to show except for a few helixes. I would spice it up a bit with those helixes, and maybe twist up the track.

Scenery for you tho is a great thing, you are very good at the scenery parts of a park.